2010 Buick LaCrosse

2010 Buick LaCrosse

Available in 5 styles:  2010 Buick LaCrosse 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

The Best Car I have had ever, Buick has Improved !

by Steve from Seattle, WA | January 16, 2014

This has been the best Car that I have had in YEARS! Comfortable, Very Strong Engine, (Reminds me of the 4 Barrel's from the 70's), Great Looking, and had been trouble free since I bought it. Good Job General Motors !

Solid, well-made, great value.

by FD from Chicago area | August 15, 2013

Acutally gives you more value for the money than some similar imports. Very quiet, even at highway speeds, yet still retains a feel for the road. Very comfortable seats and more than adquate performance, even with the smaller 3.0 V-6. Some car magazine reviews clock 0-60 in 7.5 seconds, which is plenty unless you're drag racing. For those who want an American classic, but don't want a big boat of a sedan, this is a great choice. BTW - I get better mileage than the rated 26 hwy - closer to 30.

Great styling.

by Charles from Decatur, Illinois | April 12, 2013

This is the fourth LaCrosse we've owned and the first 2010. My only mild complaint is driver comfort. Getting into the car is not as easy as previous models. The tilt wheel does not go high enough to clear a man's right leg as he enters. And the arm rest does not come forward enough to be of much help. Visability is not as good as earlier models. There are so many features on the car that it takes a while to learn them all. The ride is good and it handles very nicely. Gasoline mileage is as good or better than the EPA numbers. Still, it's not as good as earlier models with the 3.8 engine which was my all time favorite engine. I don't understand why they discontinues that engine. I think it was a mistake.

Buick LaCrosse 2010

by Converted SUV Owner from Needham, Ma | September 2, 2012

I always thought I would only drive a truck, but having a nice all wheel drive sedan has made me pretty happy thus far. I really like the way the LaCrosse drives and its comfort is great. Also, it is very quiet on the inside. I think that the voice recognition stuff could be improved with easier talking cues but so far I really like this car.

36000 report

by Jerry from minneapolis | March 19, 2012

This is a very nice car for the money, had 1 2007 Lexus GS350 AWD and a 2006 GS 300 AWD, this car is $15,000 cheaper, better warranty, and bettter interior. A few problems, rear shade failed, heated seats failed twice, other that a great car.

Buick are very reliable

by Buick lover from Iowa | February 20, 2012

We have owned 3 buicks since 2001 and loved every one. This is the second LaCrosse I have had but the 2010 is by far the best. There are alot of bells and whistles on it and it is very confortable.

Surprised at the quality and ride

by firstBuick from memphis tn | October 23, 2011

What a surprise. Wanted to Give GM a try but the Regal got me to showroom but it was the Lacrosse that made the sell. Comfort, style, materials, quite, ride, handing. I have had suv/cross overs and sport handling cars wanted comfort, size but with good road control but dont want to feel or hear the road. Lacrosse is it for the price point all bells whistles . have 3k mileage and no complaints. I am 6'4 and first car where the seat is not all the way back. great size. Ambient lighting at night is really beautiful. The quality and finish is the best I have seen on a GM product. All you need is a good product. I guess it take some years before most consumers will rediscover Buick

WORST CAR I EVERY OWNED

by LEMON BUICK from WV | September 4, 2011

THIS IS THE WORST CAR I HAVE EVERY OWNED. GOT IT NEW BUT TROUBLE FROM DAY ONE UNTIL THE DAY THAT I GOT RIDE OF IT.

Drives beautifully, NAVI is lousy.

by Husband from Central Ohio | March 26, 2011

My wife has always had Hondas. This year I suggested that she give an American car a chance. She purchased a 2010 Buick Lacrosse CXS, and now I'm getting the blame. The car handles well and is extremely quiet. Milage is fair. But the main problem is the NAVI. She loved the one in her 2005 Accord and would love to have it back. First of all, it is inextricably tied to the radio. When you push the NAVI button the radio comes on. You can't turn it off or the NAVI goes off, so you have to turn it down. And you can't even program a route while driving (she used to do this as I drove). You must do it first while the car is parked. Once you program the NAVI it does not display your route with turns, etc. like the Honda one did. Instead it shows you all of the exits, most of which you will not be using. We thought we could get around some of this by calling OnStar, but of course their directions are only as good as the Buick NAVI, and those are lousy. Several times, once at night in the rain, we have been given bum steers and have been late to our destination. We have contacted Buick customer service twice. Once we even spoke with a person located in the U.S. Both agreed that this NAVI is no good. One of them even checked with engineering to see if there is any way to pry the radio function from it; there is not. Of course she paid full boat for the car, so we can't afford to trade it in. Maybe if they redesign the NAVI for 2012 they'll replace the computer chip in ours for an upgrade. I'm not holding my breath though.

car I liked most

by nurse from Sylmar | November 20, 2010

I bought this Buick LaCrosse 2010 and I did not regret it one bit. It is fully loaded with navigation, moonroof, XM radio, On Star, heated seats and steering wheel, plus rear view camera which is so handy. It is a V6 but it does not have much power, but for comfort and how super smooth the ride is, this is a really great car.

Featured Services for this Buick LaCrosse