We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2010 Buick LaCrosse

2010 Buick LaCrosse
Available in 5 styles:  2010 Buick LaCrosse 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Beautiful and luxurious

by Buick lover from fallon nv | August 10, 2016

I purchased this 2010 Buick Lacrosse from Fallon Ford Toyota and had a great experience with them and with this vehicle. This car has just about everything in it. I love the Bluetooth system. The ladies voice that comes over the speakers is very clear. It sounds like she is right there talking to you. I also love the remote start. I reprogrammed the system so that when I use it, the heated seats and front/rear window defoggers come on at the same time. The rearview mirror can be programmed to automatically move down when you put your car in reverse so you can see the curb as you are backing out and then returns to the normal position when you put it in drive. There are too many wonderful things about this car to name here. I can't be happier with my purchase.

Not what I thought it would be

by Prince.jared from Central Alabama | February 15, 2016

I purchased a 2010 Lacrosse CX in September 2015 and it has had since then needed a new alternator, and has cost almost $2,000 in electrical repairs. When driving down the road the heat/air conditioning cuts off and the headlights and all of the interior lights. The mechanic said if he can not figure it out, my car will have to then be sent to GM.

The Best Car I have had ever, Buick has Improved !

by Steve from Seattle, WA | January 16, 2014

This has been the best Car that I have had in YEARS! Comfortable, Very Strong Engine, (Reminds me of the 4 Barrel's from the 70's), Great Looking, and had been trouble free since I bought it. Good Job General Motors !

Solid, well-made, great value.

by FD from Chicago area | August 15, 2013

Acutally gives you more value for the money than some similar imports. Very quiet, even at highway speeds, yet still retains a feel for the road. Very comfortable seats and more than adquate performance, even with the smaller 3.0 V-6. Some car magazine reviews clock 0-60 in 7.5 seconds, which is plenty unless you're drag racing. For those who want an American classic, but don't want a big boat of a sedan, this is a great choice. BTW - I get better mileage than the rated 26 hwy - closer to 30.

Great styling.

by Charles from Decatur, Illinois | April 12, 2013

This is the fourth LaCrosse we've owned and the first 2010. My only mild complaint is driver comfort. Getting into the car is not as easy as previous models. The tilt wheel does not go high enough to clear a man's right leg as he enters. And the arm rest does not come forward enough to be of much help. Visability is not as good as earlier models. There are so many features on the car that it takes a while to learn them all. The ride is good and it handles very nicely. Gasoline mileage is as good or better than the EPA numbers. Still, it's not as good as earlier models with the 3.8 engine which was my all time favorite engine. I don't understand why they discontinues that engine. I think it was a mistake.

Buick LaCrosse 2010

by Converted SUV Owner from Needham, Ma | September 2, 2012

I always thought I would only drive a truck, but having a nice all wheel drive sedan has made me pretty happy thus far. I really like the way the LaCrosse drives and its comfort is great. Also, it is very quiet on the inside. I think that the voice recognition stuff could be improved with easier talking cues but so far I really like this car.

36000 report

by Jerry from minneapolis | March 19, 2012

This is a very nice car for the money, had 1 2007 Lexus GS350 AWD and a 2006 GS 300 AWD, this car is $15,000 cheaper, better warranty, and bettter interior. A few problems, rear shade failed, heated seats failed twice, other that a great car.

Buick are very reliable

by Buick lover from Iowa | February 20, 2012

We have owned 3 buicks since 2001 and loved every one. This is the second LaCrosse I have had but the 2010 is by far the best. There are alot of bells and whistles on it and it is very confortable.

Surprised at the quality and ride

by firstBuick from memphis tn | October 23, 2011

What a surprise. Wanted to Give GM a try but the Regal got me to showroom but it was the Lacrosse that made the sell. Comfort, style, materials, quite, ride, handing. I have had suv/cross overs and sport handling cars wanted comfort, size but with good road control but dont want to feel or hear the road. Lacrosse is it for the price point all bells whistles . have 3k mileage and no complaints. I am 6'4 and first car where the seat is not all the way back. great size. Ambient lighting at night is really beautiful. The quality and finish is the best I have seen on a GM product. All you need is a good product. I guess it take some years before most consumers will rediscover Buick

WORST CAR I EVERY OWNED

by LEMON BUICK from WV | September 4, 2011

THIS IS THE WORST CAR I HAVE EVERY OWNED. GOT IT NEW BUT TROUBLE FROM DAY ONE UNTIL THE DAY THAT I GOT RIDE OF IT.