2011 Buick LaCrosse

Available in 4 styles:  2011 Buick LaCrosse 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Shocked I Loved This Car

by D from Rescue, CA | August 12, 2014

For someone who was in the market for a 4 door truck, I was shocked when I stumbled upon this car and actually really liked it! I cant believe buick has this sharp style and comfort, with so much luxury! I have owned this car 3 weeks now and I could not be happier with my decision to purchase!

Love my Buick LaCrosse

by smartcatz from Westland, MI | May 12, 2014

This is the 2nd Buick Lacrosse I've purchased. I loved my 2005 Lacrosse and am thrilled to have my 2011 Buick Lacrosse. Also, I couldn't be happier with my salesperson, Rick Dawkins at Red Holman Buick GMC in Westland, MI. He's extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I didn't want to go to any other dealership than Red Holman because of the high level of customer service I've experienced over the years..

Ron Lewis - Dick Hannah - Vancouver, WA

by New Owner - 2011 Buick from | April 26, 2014

Although our first intention was to browse, when we came upon the beautiful 2011 Buick for sale at Dick Hannah in Vancouver, our thoughts were drifted towards ownership. However, had it not been for the exceptionally knowledgeable and courteous treatment we received from salesperson Ron Lewis, the outcome might have been different. He did an excellent job of working with us to suit our needs and presented the options in such a manner that we knew a better deal would be hard to find. The car is gorgeous and rides like a dream. We know we shall have it for many years to come. Thanks, Ron!

Best Buy for your Money

by Very Happy Customer from Boston, MA | March 28, 2014

Have over 34,000 miles on my V6 2011 Lacrosse. Owned several luxury cars in the past. You are in control of your ride, great handling and performance. GM out did themselves with the quality on this vehicle. The 4 year bumper-to-bumper sold me. The only negative is the obstruction view of the front windshield posts. Would strongly consider buying another in the future.

Good value

by Saleslady from Virginia Beach | November 11, 2013

I bought this car for my aunt and uncle and it suits then perfectly with inside comfort features. The controls were confusing but otherwise the car is roomy and gets good mileage.

Its a car...

by LZ05GTO from IL | November 5, 2013

When I bought this car I planned on keeping a long time. But 1.5 years later I cant wait to dump it. The engine is slow, loud, and doesn't get the mileage GM advertises. 26 MPG on the highway? They are insane. Try 22-23. The seats squeak, front end needs another alignment, and voice controls are difficult to use. Front buttons look cheap and used on $26k Chevrolet models. I expect more variation for a $43k sticker price. Getting in the driver's seat I consistently hit my right knee on the lower portion of the dashboard - it sticks out. It's not a terrible car GM just has it at the wrong price point. Should be priced more like a Mazda 6 or Kia Optima not a Lexus, Infiniti, and Audi. I've drive all the brands listed and this car does not compare in any category. I took a gamble on a Buick and lost. Sorry GM but this relationship is over. I've always bought American. Maybe next is the Lincoln MKZ but I've also read some unflattering things there too. Maybe Lexus it is??

AMERICAN ALL THE WAY

by BLACK BEAUTY from FL | September 11, 2013

I have always driven a Japanese car Acura RL 3.5 sedan Had 3 . Loved all of them I really haven't driven American since I had a couple of Gran Prix.ago Just like the look of the grill and the trunk emblem on the LaCrosse CSX and it's a Glama car not Grandma car.......so I test drove and I have been hooked since. I get alot of looks from other drivers on the road Speaking of the road drove it to GA. second week I had it. Never put the other cars on the road. Handles very well on Interstate!!!

Disappointing

by BuickRegrets from Philadelphia, PA | August 28, 2013

The car is beautiful on the inside and outside. I get compliments on the look of the car all the time. The disappointment has come from the many issues I've had with the car, from the misalignment of the front wheels to the squeeky driver's seat and the jerky transmission. This was my first (and last) Buick and I guess my expectations were just too high. For a premium car I think it seriously disappoints. Before this car I've owned 4 chevrolets and I would take any one of them over this car simply because I've spent more time in the shop than on the road with this car.

I love my ride!

by Love my cars from Port Huron, MI | September 27, 2012

I bought a 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXS in August and I cannot say enough good things about it. The only drawback is the console, but that is something I can live with as the rest of the car more than makes up for that one short-coming. I have a back injury. I drove just about every Chevrolet and Ford they had, and because of the headrest in those vehicles, it caused my neck to be at such an awkward angle that my neck hurt and they didn't work out. My Buick doesn't have that issue. The seats are amazing, it handles like a dream and if you are a horsepower buff such as myself, I highly recommend driving one!!

Very happy

by LaCrosse Lover from Illinois | July 5, 2012

I love my new Buick LaCrosse CXS. It's classy yet sporty. I have gotten compliments from all my friends. It's definitely a luxury vehicle with a smooth smooth ride, while getting great gas mileage.