2013 Buick LaCrosse

Starting MSRP

Overall

4 Cylinder is aweful

by rootingforGM from Dayton | September 25, 2014

This 4 cylinder sounds terrible. I don't mind no power, but the difference between how this engine sounds and how a Civic sounds is incredible. No way this 4 cylinder makes it to 100,000 miles. Love styling, love interior, engine is junk

Seat postion memory

by reodj from MO | April 12, 2014

Only complaint is that every time you get out of drivers seat your legs bump memory buttons and null the settings. They should have been positioned diffrently.

Good ride

by Snooks from Cordell, Oklahoma | January 26, 2014

I love the car but the cup holders are not convenient. Small cups do not work. The back up camera is only good in day light. Night vision camera is to dark to see. The rest of the car is great. Love driving it.

Great car so far.

by Papa Smurf from Doniphan, NE | January 25, 2014

Too new to really tell, but it certainly is one of the best cars I've ever had so far. Gas mileage and trunk space are my only complaints.

Luxury, Styling, & Mileage - WHAT?

by DAVRetired from The Villages, FL | January 15, 2014

If you're looking for an American made car with everything.... Luxury, Styling, & nearly 40 mpg hwy, go get a Buick LaCrosse with the 4-cyl motor! OMG, this new LaCrosse has is all. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL with a capital B and with today's technology, you'll never know you're driving a 4 cyl engine. It's ONLY competition on the market is the Toyota Avalon Hybrid, when it comes to mpg and luxury. They're both priced about the same, so go drive them both and you decide. My money was on the Buick LaCrosse and a USA brand vehicle.

On a scale of 10 it's a 9

by Fore time Buick golfer from Upstate New York | October 18, 2013

This 2013 Buick Lacrosse leather is the 4th Buick I have owned. My last one, a 2008 Lucerne was the better vehicle all around. It took me a long time to make the final decision to go with the 2013 Lacrosse. I did not like the change in body shape and the small trunk really turned me off. I researched many vehicles but kept coming back to the Buick. My dealer provided a great incentive in leasing the 4 cylinder and I do like the increase in gas milage. I will hopefully enjoy this car for 2 years until lease is up and then go back to a 6 cylinder. Once again, I don't want to be negative but the 2008 was a better vehicle than the 2013.

Top of It's Class

by BLUE from Basiel,LA | September 24, 2013

The LaCrosse drives and handles extremely well. I was amazed at the standard equipment that came with this vehicle. This is the first Buick that I have purchase in the 40+ years that I have been married and my wife just loves the vehicle. Actually I purchased it for her after we had seen the vehicle while shopping at a Mall last Christmass and she fell in love with them.

Exciting Automobile

by rcham from NW Arkansas | August 31, 2013

I normally don't get excited about the newer cars because I like the old muscle cars, but this car really got me excited. I really like the style of this car. It's very comfortable with lots of room for driver, and passengers. It's got plenty of get up and go too.

noisy

by love cars from lenoir city tn | August 21, 2013

have throtle noise when first staring out,not so in my 2010. would like to know cause and correction

2013 buick lacrossse

by puritan from New London, Ct. | July 31, 2013

Nice looking car from the outside. Overpriced. If you are reading this to determine if you may buy one - DON'T Buy. Poor gas mileage. Less than what you are told. I got the V6. No one told me about the 4 cylinder e-assist. That may be better. Should have gone with the Malibu or Honda Accord.