We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Buick LaCrosse

2014 Buick LaCrosse
Available in 6 styles:  2014 Buick LaCrosse 4dr FWD Sedan shown

Overall

Update Review since my previous Feb. 2015 review

by Classic Car Buff from Massachusetts from Massachusetts | September 11, 2016

It is approaching the two year mark since I purchased (new) my 2014 Buick Lacrosse Premium 11 White Diamond TriCoat. My first review praised the car. Having driven it since the purchase I can now say that the first review did not do the car justice. The Lacrosse is one fantastic automobile! Its ride is comfortable, it feels solid, runs quietly and smoothly. Its creature comforts (and advanced safety options) are right on and leave nothing to be desired. The cabin is subtly luxurious and welcoming . Every time I get into it I still get that "new car" feel. Thankfully I have experienced no problems whatsoever with the Lacrosse. LOF and tire rotations are the only services that have been needed. I have consistently been getting approximately 23 MPG and that's mostly city/suburban driving as I do not have the need any longer to do much highway driving. When I have taken to highway driving the car is responsive, confident , comfortably effortless, smooth and so tranquil. I have never owned a car that elicited as much positive comments on its looks from strangers as this Lacrosse has including folks approaching me to ask about my experience with it and if I would recommend it.. The latest being this week when I was approaching it in a shopping plaza parking lot. Not bad for a car pushing 3 years old! For anyone looking for a luxury car at a reasonable price point I would strongly recommend the Buick Lacrosse without any reservation in doing so. Test drive a LaCrosse before making a finally decision. Knowing the positive trouble-free experience I have with it and how much I like this car, my daughter this coming week will be picking up her new 2016 Lacrosse Ultra. Smart choice. So I definitely do recommend Buick----

Love my vehicle but....

by Fishing1 from Orlando Florida | August 9, 2016

I got my 2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium 2 in May of 2015 with 14,296 miles on it. I over payed for the car but after test driving it for two days, I wanted it and could`nt get the sales man to drop the price. I love everything about my car except that the air conditioner does`nt seem to work well. I asked the dealership to check it and they say that there`s nothing wrong with it. I really beg to differ. My wife`s Toyota cools her car off in a matter of short minutes while mine takes a while at the 60 degree setting. I really need them to get down to the brass facts about this situation. I was rear ended in October of 2015 and my car has`nt run right since, but I praise the way the rear end is built because if I had not had my seat belt on , I would have been seriously hurt or killed. The rear end of this vehicle withstood a solid hit at 50 mph or more and did not cave in. I would buy another.

Pleased with Purchase --Premium Group 11 6 cyl

by Classic Car Buff from Massachusetts | February 26, 2015

I've had this car for 4 approximately months. Dollar for dollar, in my opinion, more bang for the buck than other brands I tested both; foreign and domestic. City driving averaging about 19 miles a gallon. Good handling, plenty of get up and go. Comfortable and very quiet ride, plenty of room ( front and rear), luxurious interior with ambient lighting, controls within easy reach. Nice textured leather seats give excellent support and are extremely comfortable. Many "creature comforts" which enhance the driving pleasure. Navigation system (voice activated included) is user friendly as are the DIC functions. Keyless Entry is a plus including trunk access when outside the car. Interior trunk lease on the driver's door is logically placed and within easy reach of the driver. Bose sound system will satisfy the audiophile in most listeners. It does have a small trunk and the view through the rear window is compromised but the available safety options compensate very well for and despite the small rear view window. Handsome body style with just enough subtle chrome like accents to enhance the design. The bold "waterfall" grille sets the car apart from many of the competitors. The car just feels safe, solid, well-built and like 'home' away from home!

2014 Premium II

by MrJones from Phila., PA | January 27, 2015

I got this car in November 2014 and now have about 4500 miles. The pros- quietness, interior quality, rear seat space, styling, ergonomics, handling, gauge cluster. Negatives- visibility (horrible), small trunk and gas mileage in the city. I haven't gotten anywhere near the stated 18mpg in the city, I would love to get 15mpg in the city but that seems like wishful thinking. If you takes short trips be prepared to gas up often, I can't even get 200 miles per tank. When I got the car one of the fobs wouldnt remote start the car, I had to wait for a new fob to be shipped to dealer so I made 2 trips to get that solved.

Buick? Who would have thought.

by Baby James from Lubbock, TX | November 29, 2014

Affordable and comfortable. You do usually get both at the same time. A surprising amount of power for a fuel efficient engine. They definitely had safety in mind when they designed this vehicle. The inside includes all the bells and whistles. We are very happy with this purchase.

Drive it and you will enjoy

by johnboy from Morehead, KY | September 30, 2014

Once I drove the new 2014 Lacrosse it was over. Nothing about the car is cheap, it is well constructed and makes you feel safe on the road.

Is That Really A Buick

by Adrienne from Durham, NC | September 28, 2014

I bought my Buick LaCrosse in June 2014. I Love my car! When out and about heads turn, people say "That is a beautiful car". Performance is outstanding...you will not be dissappointed with the Buick LaCrosse!!!

Best Car I ever Had

by west virginia rick from West Virginia | September 9, 2014

Whats not to like? Has everything looks to be normal size car but has tons of room front and rear----only thing I did not like was that it has no inside trunk release

an awesome luxury sedan

by Sid the kid from | July 6, 2014

the new design of the lacrosse is great, with lots of great amenities and luxury, with a powerful engine and new technology,

amazing car

by bob and christine from huntersville | June 14, 2014

We were amazed by all the options avalible but it will cost you our window sticker was $46,340. We drove thecCadillac xts and the lacrosse crowd better.