2015 Buick LaCrosse

2015 Buick LaCrosse
Available in 7 styles:  2014 Buick LaCrosse 4dr FWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Please with it so far...

by pdinfl from Orlando, FL | June 14, 2015

Never thought I would ever own another American car. I haven't had one since the 70's. Then this one came along. Mind you I have kept my Volvo V70 wagon that gets way better mileage. I have not had the LaCrosse long enough to speak on reliability. It however is a beautiful car and really nice to sit in. It actually handles well. The V6 is a gas guzzler though. On the freeway I'm getting about 23 miles. My Volvo will give me 29. I was able to find the Leather Group trim with the BOSE sound system at a great price from Rivard Buick in Tampa. If you are going to buy this car then you have to have this sound system. It makes the ride even more enjoyable. Planning a long drive for early fall. Gonna put some miles on it. The seating is great so I don't anticipate any discomfort. Oh, and the feature of the back seats lying flat is a real plus.

Quiet, Smooth Mid-Sizer

by Bob Foss from Lancaster, PA | June 9, 2015

Amazingly, this Buick rides as well and is as comfortable as the full-size models Buick used to build. Because of FWD, designers have put about as much room in this as the large Buicks of the past too. Though rated a mid-sized car by the EPA, it has very good interior room. While Cadillac has moved from just luxury to sport and luxury, Buick knows its market likes comfort. With lots of options, it can get pricey. The V6 provided excellent horsepower, though there are other mid-sizers like Infiniti Q70 that offer a powerful V8. I test drove this before my mother purchased it, and felt it was superior to the previous generation Buick Regal, which is just a tiny bit smaller. Because China likes larger vehicles, Buick until recently made a full-sized Buick there (Roadmaster) which used to be made here. This is a good effort and should continue to sell well.

Great car

by Bob the golfer from Poland, Ohio | April 13, 2015

Love the car, but it has so many bells & whisles it has taken me a couple of weeks and revisits to my dealer to learn to use all of the functions

That's a Buick??

by Fist time Buick Owner from Morgantown, WV | April 10, 2015

I have had my 2015 Buick Lacrosse since October 2014, it now has 16,000 miles on it. I am a 25 year old male professional who was looking for a affordable yet classy car to drive, and let me tell you, I have found it. I have had only 1 issue with the Bluetooth mic picking up road noise, as of now it seems the dealership has fixed the problem. Everything about this car is luxurious and really shows that Buick is a game changer in the premium/ luxury car class. Although it could use some additional storage and better temperature controls those are minor problems when compared to the overall quality. The ride of this car is so smooth and quite I can hardly ride/drive other vehicles because I am so spoiled with the quality of mine. I have an AWD model and it goes fantastic in the worst winter conditions. I have had several cars 3 of which were brand new, none compare to this one. I usually trade in when the warranty is up and if Buick continues to produce vehicles at this level of quality and upwards then I will be a Buick customer for many years to come!!

Never got a call or price quote

by Buickman from New Orleans, LA | March 30, 2015

I cannot give a review since no one contacted me regarding a price quote. I am sure the car is a wonderful vehicle but no one called at all. Sorry I cannot help.

Very uncomfortable

by Marky from Wyoming | January 9, 2015

This car rides very uncomfortably, the tires make it bounce along and you feel every bounce and every dip in the road. The front seats are very small.

2015 La Crosse

by Lady Di from CT | December 21, 2014

I truly love my new LaCrosse with leather group. Extremely quiet ride, with great pick up when I want to fly on the highway. Smooth ride. All accessories are great. Had On Star before. Love having Sirius XM and hands free calling.Get many compliments when I am out and about...........feel like I am in a commercial, as many are surprised I am driving a Buick. Don't hesitate to buy.

Stay away from 20 inch wheels

by Geno from Carlyle, IL | December 2, 2014

Premium II has 20 inch wheels. Only performance tires fit. They get noisy after wear and are terrible on snow or ice. There is only 2 1/2 inches of tire beyond the rim. My 2002 Park Avenue was much quieter and had a better ride.

Dad

by Roger from Spfld. Ill. | November 27, 2014

Hood. Without depth perception very dificult. Rear window. Very small. Wiper interupter. Not near as good as 2010 Lucerne I traded in. Over all go bAck to Lucerne. oops. Forgot. Large posts holding roof creats a big blind spot.

this is a good car BUT there are certain things t

by robert from suburan Detroit. West Bloomfeile | September 25, 2014

good car BUT there are some deficiencies.. Gas milesage is very poor the front area is terrible for extra items as sun glasses and water... the sun glass area is small ahd the area for "things " is small and unlike the 2011 does not open to allow extra room.... TERRIBLE really bad... no woman was involved in that decision gas milesage is poor Buick customer service is terrible... they make you wait 10 to 20 min after listening to a lowsy message that they are unusally busy...( big lie) they are always that way and just have failed to hire more people the people on the desk are generally not very good as low level employees and recommend a second level after wasting 10 min of your time.. they FAIL to answer simple questions... re lights and head on display and navagation... not trained or failed the training i have had 4 Buicks but may not buy any more... they have really descended... I did want American but it seems they cannot keep up.... these peope had a hard time getting thru High School..... If this is true,, USA is really in trouble... I am 80 YO and will be gone but my grandchildren will suffer from their lalck of knowledge.