1990 Buick LeSabre

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Good design and high performance

by Custom Classic from Newtown, PA | November 3, 2013

I've had this car going on 25 years, replaced most everything in it since I enjoy it so much. Never kept in a garage and stood up to the weather just fine. One paint job. Reliable, neat details like the front seat console cup holder and passenger seat lighted mirror flip down, very fast on country roads- the 3800 put Buick on the map winning Nascar I hear, good in the snow with the FWD, chews up brakes since the engine is tuned to run (not a problem if you buy top end parts), optimal idle is in the cooler temperatures, sensitive to gas mix, lots of room. Extremely safe in accidents- I harpooned a kid who ran a stop sign, barely a scratch, the kid was totaled out. I think this was the sedan that the Teflon Don used to tool around in, the one that was blown up in the assassination attempt. Beautiful front end spoiler and parking lights, low to the ground. Not too good on gas, but if you want power you have to sacrifice a bit.

My First Car

by SQ from | October 25, 2008

My first car was a 1990 buick lesabre custom sedan. It was light blue. It had a leather roof, power windows, power door locks. The ac wasnt so great i think it just needed freon. I never changed anything except oil and a couple of blinkers. Overall, this is my favorite buick.

Uses car for To save gas

My First Car

by BriBuick from Hartsville, SC | February 20, 2007

My first car was the 1990 Buick LeSabre Limited 4 door, but I had the Instrument Cluster from the 2-door models put in mine. The big speedometer was rather ugly. Peppy car, great handling and gas mileage, but the outside is rather 1970s looking. Inside is comfortable and I've only replaced a starter, oxygen sensor, and harmonic balancer in the 17 years I've had this car.

Featured Services for this Buick LeSabre