1992 Buick LeSabre

$576–$4,484

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

So comfortable, and has power!

by College student enjoying the luxury from Salt Lake City, UT | July 15, 2014

This car is the most luxurious thing to ride in <3 I got my '92 Buick LeSabre for $1800 with 47,000 miles on it. Power bench seats and the "Dynaride" suspension make for a relaxing drive on any road. The v6 engine really gets up and goes too, so it doesn't feel that much like a 70year-old's car. If you buy a tape-mp3 player adapter, you can play your tunes full boar and the sound system is pretty awesome! Even the passengers have a comfortable, roomy seat in back. Perfect for road trips. Some problems I've had- The people I bought it from replaced the A/C unit with a newer, more modern one and it went out. The fuel sloshes a bit in long, hard turns and the fuel pump will not get any gas... making it necessary to replace the pump if you don't keep your tank above half at all times. Also, and I've seen this on several Buicks, the paint on the trunk and roof gets bubbly in heat and chips away leaving exposed sub metal that rusts. It doesn't tend to get cancer, but its not the best look. Oh, and the automatic antenna was FANTASTIC!... until I wanted to listen to the radio in the carwash. One fabulous feature of Buicks, though is that they are extremely easy to work on. The car is so large, that the engine has plenty of room for hands to slip in and do work, and all the upkeep is intentionally easy to do and understand.

Love my buicks

by Love my buicks from Miamisburg, OH | January 25, 2013

I have two buicks right now. I bought an 89 lesabre custom first and then a 92 lesabre limited. The 89 custom had set for a long time so I had to put tires and belts on it. Since I've owned it I've only had to do very minor repairs and regular maintenance. This car impressed me so much with its reliability that I bought my 92 Limited. My 92 is much more comfortable but I think lacks a little power compaired to my 89 custom. It is every bit as reliable and maybe even more so. I am completely sold on buick now. My 89 custom has around 165000 miles and my 92 has around 185000. Neither has ever failed to start regardless of weather conditions or time spent sitting around. neither has ever broken down or left me stranded. I've been on the fence about selling my 92 limited and buying a newer buick lesabre. While I'm not sure if I'll go through with selling this car or not one thing is for sure. If I do eventually sell either one, they will surely be replaced buy another buick. They are Great Great cars.

22 yrs later my 1990 still runs like new

by Car Guy from Southaven, MS | March 4, 2012

I have a 1990 Buick LeSabre Custom I bought new in 1990...With over 240,000 miles still runs great with no major repairs...I definately got my money's worth out of this vehicle...Thanks Buick for a great product...

Time is important

by Jollygreen from Columbus, OH | February 20, 2012

I was looking for some time for a car for my son. I was ready to buy from a small carlot but at the last minute I saw the LaSabre at a large carlot. I drove it on a very nice day and wish it was not. I liked the car and had my son come take a look and it was bought. Since he had it the only thing that has caused us some problem was the blower motor. I bought the car AS IS and understand that but thought buying from a large carlot with a great reputation would matter, it did not as the blower still does not work. The car is good and my son seems satisfied which is important.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Avid Car Lover from Scotch Grove, IA | December 30, 2009

This car is amazing. Everyone remarks at how comfortable it is but all that aside I am most impressed by the reliability. The car kept running smoothly and without ANY major or expensive repairs for well over 220,000 miles! Then again for a Buick this is standard. These cars just keep running and running and my car was no exception. It never stranded me, never failed to start during even the coldest of winters. So it wasn't the most comfortable car during the end (air conditioner and heater quit working) but it always started! I also have to brag about the acceleration and power under the hood. Do not underestimate a Buick. The engine was remarkably powerful and if I asked for speed from it it gave it! I actually momentarily outclassed a Honda Accord for a few seconds when some friends and I were playing around! I put the pedal to the floor and pulled ahead at thirty miles an hour, taking advantage of my friend's Honda's momentary shift lag between first and second gear. Overall the best car I have ever owned so far. I will always stand by Buick!

Featured Services for this Buick LeSabre