2003 Buick LeSabre

20 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Hooptie cruiser

by The money pit from New Orleans, LA | December 13, 2014

I bought this used Buick about 2 years ago with 116000 miles on it as a second vehicle to have a comfortable ride with good gas mileage. I am the third owner. (car fax) I like the ride and mileage, but have had a number of mechanical problems which have cost me thousands of dollars. Head gasket, catalitic converter, oxygen sensors, air shocks, windshield wiper moters (4) - don't buy "cardone" brand, stick with AC delco original parts. Maybe I just got one with problems and I hope I am about finished putting $ into it, but if I had known what was coming I wouldn't have bought it! Evidentally the intake manifold, power windows, and dashboard popping up are the most common problems. My mechanic checked after I bought and didn't see the problems that were coming. Still like the car, but haven't enjoyed the repair bills! I am still trying to get my moneysworth out of it.

Good deal for the price & timing

by skim from Macedonia, OH | December 19, 2012

Due to the circumstanes involved, this car was a good match for our family. Low miles, reat condition...it was nice to find a car as quick as we did in such good shape.

Great vechicle

by worden from Lansing, MI | December 23, 2011

What a great value for the money. In michigan you need a vechicle for any weather condition imaginable and the Lesabre fits the bill. Had the intake issue that is common with this engine which was 400.00. Other than this issue (not isolated to lesabres) it is flawless. Luxury at its best.

great value car

by wgk from Dallas, TX | May 6, 2010

I have owned vehicle for 7 months and believe it is a great value for price, comfort, economy and reliability. Researched vehicle 6 months before buying; one of best cars have owned!

Good car for the money.

by Yo. from Denver, CO | October 23, 2009

This is a safe, reliable car and it definitely meets or exceeds its EPA gas mileage estimates in both the city and on the highway. On the highway at 65 mph I average in the high 20's to low 30's for gas mileage.

It's like driving a couch, smooth & comfortable.

by BobbyD from San Diego | May 26, 2009

Drive this big car easy and it will go easy on your gas budget --- over 30 mpg on the freeway and over 25 mpg combined city & freeway driving --- quite amazing! But "Cheap" power window mechanisms --- had to replace every one of them at one time or another.

Luxury with 29mpg average!

by The Green Queen from Cotton Valley | May 23, 2008

Beautiful and COMFORTABLE!! The nicest riding vehicle I have ever experienced. Plenty of bells and whistles--notifies you if tires are low or if you need to tighten the gas cap! Highly recommend!

Gentleman's car.

by Retired guy running around from Peoria, Illinois | March 19, 2008

I converted to Buicks about 15 years ago because friends and neighbors who had Buicks loved them. This is a smooth riding, responsive, comfortable, gentleman’s car. We bought it used with 67,000 miles on it and it has 88,000 now. No maintenance costs other than scheduled maintenance and tires. I had the moisture sensing feature on the windshield wipers disabled after experiencing delays when slush from passing semis obscured vision while the sensor was deciding whether the windshield was wet or not. I decided not to replace the $600.00 element in the driver’s heated seat. The trunk is big enough for golf clubs and pull cart with room to spare. The engine is more responsive than I need, but comes in handy when passing on a two-lane highway. Front seats are comfortable and fully adjustable. Lately, because of the price of gas, I have considered a Civic or Corolla, but this is a great car, and the reviews say it gets 18/29 mpg. I have never taken time to check actual mpg. This is a fantastic automobile. I enjoy driving it. Looks good. Suits me just fine.

Best car I ever owned

by LeSabre Fan from St. Louis, Mo | October 17, 2007

This is the best car I have ever owned. I have bought over 10 new cars in my life time and I have had absolutely nothing to say bad about this car other than the fact that for so reason or another they don't hold their resale value like they should. A great car! I have owned this car for 4 1/2 years.

A very good value.

by Ben from Los Angeles, CA | April 10, 2007

I bought my 2003 Certified Le Sabre in 2006 with 45,000 miles and have now owned it for 1 year. A very comfortable vehicle and very good gas mileage for a vehicle this roomy. I get 21.5 MPG in town and 30-31 MPG on the freeway trips to Vegas or Salt Lake. Quite amazing. I recommend this car for reliability, comfort, mileage, and value for sticker price.

Featured Services for this Buick LeSabre