2004 Buick LeSabre

20 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Best car we've owned!

by buick/olds man from Milan Illinois | December 7, 2014

Rides like a Cadillac. Cranks out 20/30 up to 35 mpg on the open road and this isn't a small car. Tranny's starting to shift a little hard but it's been doing that and it has 185k. If/when it goes it will be fixed not scrapped. If I could find another one I'd buy it.

Typical Buick; Above the Standard

by Wouldn't you rather have a Buick? from Edmonton AB | October 24, 2014

This is my fourth Buick, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations as usual. I'm constantly getting complements on how sharp the car looks, even though it's ten years old! And my fuel economy has been much better than what its rated at. I typically get 25 mpg, IN THE CITY! And although it's just a custom, it has a leather interior and aluminum rims, which make it much nicer. The factory stereo is impressive. Very clear and produces bass and treble tones very well. Handles excellently whether in the city or in town. If Buick continues making cars like this, I will never buy another brand.

Buick

by Buick Lover from | October 29, 2013

The car I found was high quality pre-owned vehicle. It has a smooth ride and a beautiful leather interior. The gas mileage is more than I thought it would be, which is a very good thing. It also has heated seats, which is a commodity I have never had and it is definitely helpful in the cold weather with leather. The stereo system is loud but crisp and features both a tape deck and cd player. In the end, very satisfied with the product I drove out in.

solid transportation

by driver from illinois | October 22, 2013

good reliable transportation good gas milaege for a large car make sure you get 2 keys and fobs its expensive to replace them

great car

by lucas29615 from atlanta ga | September 17, 2013

great car for the money. roomy and great ride. handling a little sloppy but that has to be sacrificed for the ride. 32+ miles per gallon.

Great used car, third owner of this one.

by Senior Citizen from Prescott, Arizona | May 7, 2012

Great used car, third owner of this one. Looking forward to having it a long time. Great used car, third owner of this one. Looking forward to having it a long time. Great used car, third owner of this one. Looking forward to having it a long time.

Worst car I've ever owned

by GM fan from NW, Iowa | March 30, 2012

I bought the limited edition expecting that with Buick's reputation for a solid car that it would make for a good school car for me. After owning the car for about 6 months... The gas gauge has spun around, the mph gauge is not accurate, the headlights have rattled loose, the tranny shifts hard when I do city driving, tire sensors are constantly telling me to check pressure, heated seats stopped working, suspension is too soft making windy days and curvy roads quite difficult to drive on, and the car has stalled once while I was backing into my driveway. 3 things that I do like about the car... the 3.8 motor is dependable, the leg room is good, and very little road noise.

real bang for the $

by tired of junk from Maryland | November 15, 2011

For all the problems I have had with my last three newer cars, this vehicle stands out as a best bang for the buck.

comfort

by mom's car from Frankfort, KY | November 10, 2010

this has been a great car for me. I bought it used with 60,000 miles on it. It had 1 owner and was kept in top shape. I am looking to downsize to a smaller vehicle. The buick needs some repairs on it after having 102,000 miles on it. I keep it serviced regularly.

Excellent value

by worden from Lansing, MI | September 10, 2010

I replaced my park ave ultra with a lesabre. my last lesabre was a 1977. Buick is a solid brand with excellent value. Safe, solid, reliable, comfortable, and everything a vechicle should be

Featured Services for this Buick LeSabre