2008 Buick Lucerne

Available in 5 styles:  2008 Buick Lucerne 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

2008 Buick Lucerne CXL

by Buick Person from Valley, Ca | July 11, 2014

This is one sweet American built ride, Buick should still be selling this vehicle. Smooth, Quiet and a great 3800 Series III V6. Very reliable and a dream to drive. I am in outside sales and it's like being in my living room. Lots of room, I'm 6'3" and it has plenty of room in the front and rear cabin areas. Your friends in the back seats will think they are in a limo, lots-o-room. This is my third Buick, but it will not be my last. If I can get a good deal on a Road Master, that will be my long trip big American cruiser.

low mileage Buick Lucerne

by Pookie from Indiana Ohio line | January 5, 2014

We purchased a 2008 Buick Lucerne at Hiday , Bluffton, In. Our car didn't bring much in trade but it was a 2000. The car we bought rides very nice and has a great heater. This car had low mileage.

Easy way to shop

by Kenny from Toledo, Ohio | October 15, 2013

After 50 years of driving and buying many new and used cars, using cars.com, made my last buying experience the best ever. I'm sold! Having all the info in one location(cars.com), made my buying experience the easiest and most satisfying ever. The dealers involved were very willing to compete on pricing simply because I was using CARS.COM. Great website! Will use it again!!

Real nice car. Great gas mileage

by Buick Guy from Twin Lake, Mi | August 17, 2013

It's nice except for the blind spots. The windows seem small compared to our old 1996 La Saber. Car had 444000 miles on it when I bought it and it needs some brake work.It vibrates when stopping.

Good

by Bird from Allison Park, Pa. | April 25, 2012

This car has been excellent except interior problems.Many carpet sections needed to be reglued. Rubber strips on doors replaced. All work done under warrenty.

what a beauty!

by don-n-stl from St Louis, MO | February 28, 2012

I have owned 2 cadillacs & this is as nice as either of them. I just bought an '08 CXL Special Edition with the V8. Same basic engine as in my caddys. Lots of power & a nice ride. I think it is a little bit harder on gas than I was expecting. I get about 24-25 on the highway & was use to 27-28 with my seville. This car has everything except the navigation. I have only owned for a few days & already love it. I did rate the reliability high even though I have only had it a short time. Buick has a good rep for reliability. I did buy an extended warranty because of all of the electronics.

Safe and Secure

by Motor Mama from Marshall, MN | February 27, 2012

I feel safe and secure in my Buick Lucerne. It is solid on the snow and ice and very comfortable to drive.

Fabulous Car

by Rayalan from Seffner, Florida | January 23, 2012

An absolute gem. Technologically, ride comfort, curb appeal, could not ask for a better car at any price. It fits our needs to a T, we could not be happier. My wife has even taken a greater deal of pride with this car than any she has ever owned. Could not recommend it higher. Would give it 10 stars if that were an option.

like a brand NEW Car [2008]

by Mr Buick from Brusly, La 70719 | January 17, 2012

I was well pleased with dealership, they were great !, the price was right, and trade in $ was very fair, and the Buick is like New, VERY pleased this great deal, and thanks to car. com, helping Me find this

second Lucerne I've owned

by boomer from minneapolis | November 8, 2011

Just love the car, that's why i bought the second one. Only draw back is that the mileage is less with '08 than it was with the '06. We went with the cloth interior rather than the leather on both because it is so much more comfortable. Everyone to ride in it says it's the most comfortable interior they have ever been in. Either front or back seats.

Featured Services for this Buick Lucerne