2010 Buick Lucerne

Available in 9 styles:  2010 Buick Lucerne 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

2007 Buick Lucerne, by far the best car I've owned

by Long time Buick Lover from Ridley Park, Pa. | September 5, 2013

I have owned a 2007 Buick Lucerne CX for 6 years now and have had absolutely no problems with it. The air conditioner had to be refreshed a year ago and that's been it. I love the looks of the car, I ordered it with Ming Blue and the blacked out grille. I think it's the best looking car on the road. The engine and transmission are super smooth, and the acceleration, zero to sixty in 9 seconds, is very adequate. The ride is superb, great for long trips. The Harmon/Kardon sound system, the only option I ordered, has been great.

Bestcarforthemoney

by LoveMyBuickLucerne from Snellville, GA | October 6, 2010

I have the V6 CXL. I love the passenger space and rear foot room. Even my very tall family is comfortable on trips and daily drives. No reason to even go back to the dealer yet and I've driven the car for one year so far...will have regular maintenance done, but so far, so good. I loved my 2007 Lucerne and gave it to my daughter when it had 50K miles..no problems with it and she loves the space even with two kid booster seats.

I have had better!

by Car Freak from Pittsburgh, PA | September 29, 2010

I traded a 2004 Park Avenue for a high-end Lucrene. I should have kept the Park Avenue because it rode smoother and it was quieter. The seats in the Park Avenue definitely were more comfortable. I do like the brakes on the Lucrene...they stop much better than the brakes on the Park Avenue.

Almost new CX

by JoJo from Michiana | August 20, 2010

I purchased the car with less than 2000 miles on it and there's no problem with power or ride but I'm disappointed with the amenities in the interior. I thought the "big Buick" would have adequate storage space and power outlets for GPS, Phone chargers,etc.but this model has one in the front ash tray. Theres absolutely no storage in the back seat or doors. There are pockets behind the front seats only. The Driver Information center is limited to a 3'X 1 1/4 "area under the speedometer and is redundant.. This car is a stripped down model. Saying it gets 26 MPG on the highway is stretching it.

HARVEY EARL LIVES AGAIN

by LNS19 from Lewes DE | July 22, 2010

Traded a 2010 Lexus ES 350 for a 2010 Buick Lucurne CXL 5 . This car offers so much more for your money and it is a pure pleasure to drive. If you want the best give this GM product another look. You will be glad you did.

Great CAr

by Old Lady from Ft. Myers , FL | June 25, 2010

We have owned three Buick LeSabres. We have loved them, and the Lucerne is better. It is more quiet, and handles more easily.

Featured Services for this Buick Lucerne