2011 Buick Lucerne

See Photos & Videos

Overall

last real Buick passenger car

by JR from Plano, Tx | May 25, 2014

Buick is now out of the business Buick was best known for. Throw a lot of luggage, golf clubs etc in the spacious trunk, go down the highway with a smooth, super ride. The LaCrosse for its size rides very well, where do you put luggage for a long trip?, unfortunately, my next car will have more trunk area and smoother ride than the current Buick Lacrosse. Good-bye Buick

Still looking for an used 2011 Lucerne

by Shank from Hopkinsville, KY | March 15, 2014

GM had a winner in this car, Wake up GM and put this size car back on the road. The Lacrosse does not get it, as an up scaled Malibu.

Bad choice by GM

by Morganman from Ohio | March 12, 2014

I have been a Buick owner for several years and this car fits my needs well. I have heard several owners say the same thing "WHAT MADE A BUICK A BUICK was the ride. Now after this 2011 wears out I will have to look elsewhere for a car that will ride like this one and not cost me an arm and a leg. Still thinking maybe just maybe someone at GM will understand that not all of us are wanting a tech savy car, just one that id dependable, rides good and has size enough for me to pack it up and hit the highway. This car was it. GREAT CAR !!! Bring back a true Buick and I will be back at the showroom.

Roomy and quiet ride

by golfman2 from north-central Illinois | January 5, 2014

Was looking for full size with room like my old Park Avenue. I was surprised by the very quiet ride and ease of handling. 3.9L V-6 plenty of power. Sound system very nice and dash layout good. All-around visibility not the best with large head rests and high truck deck, but has "park assist" beeper to warn you. Cup holders are only two in front and inconvenient and close together. Storage between front seats inadequate and doubles as "third seat" - which was a mistake. Pull down front arm rest ok for old tapes but can not stand up a CD, but does have good room. Front bucket seats are ok but I have problem getting seat to be high enough for back part of seat. Very good mileage on last trip.

The Big Cush Car I Have Wanted for Years

by Maybe Your Typical Senior Citizen from Houston, TX | November 6, 2013

On a recent trip a friend offered us a ride in his Lucerne. After about 5 miles I asked if it was new and he responded he had had it for two years. When I said I would like to take a look at a new one when my wife and I were back home, the friend said, "Too bad, they stopped making them in 2011". That convinced me to look at the internet where I found the top of the line 2011 Lucerne with less than 24,000 miles on it that I bought. Seems to have been on a 36 month lease since it was first acquired in July 2010. As of now my wife and I are happy as clams with it, and have driven Buicks since 1990.

Hard to find these days

by Woman with style from Glen Allen VA | December 21, 2012

I looked for a year. Wanted split bench seat. So roomy. Goes when I want not too heavy. Fishing cooler will fit in rear seats.

Disappointed

by Sue from Des Moines, WA | December 8, 2012

The cup holders are inadequate, you can't get two cups in them without them catching on one another. The console storage is way inconvenient, you have to reach behind you to get anything out of it. Not enough storage places, even in the doors it's too shallow to put anything in safely. The dash rattles like cheap plastic and the steering wheel squeaks when you turn it. The visibility is horrible in that car!! I am very disappointed that we have spent so much money at our age on a car that is such a disappointment. It rides very nicely and is very comfortable but that's it.

Buick Lucerne

by Buick from Waco, Texas | April 11, 2012

This is my second Buick Lucerne and am sorry to hear it has been DC'd. It may not have all the bells and whistles as others in it's class. But, I must say overall it has and is a great car...one of the best road cars I have ever owned. I put over 25,000 miles per year at least on my work vehicles and this Lucerne is tops overall the others I have had in most all areas. Based on price/value it too is the best I have ever owned and creature comforts its tops. I don't need a car that goes 0-60 in record time...who does really! And, its not a total dog either. Thank You Buick a truly great American Automobile!

Nice quiet smooth ride

by Wanting some leg room from Pheonix | January 2, 2012

Seems like a really nice car only wish the car stereo system sounded better. Good value for the money when compared to other luxuary cars.

Excellent car

by Recent Purchaser from Frankfort, Kentucky | December 31, 2011

I've owned two of these and have been well satisfied with the both of them. The overall performance has been excellent. The car has the needed power and is spacious for carrying extra people and luggage. The gas mileage has been excellent. 2011 is the last year General Motors will make this car and a new car is still available at some dealers. GM is providing big cash back for this car which makes it more attractive purchase.

Featured Services for this Buick Lucerne