1993 Buick Park Avenue

17–19 city / 27 hwy

Overall

Incredible Used Car to Own

by President from Spring Hill, Florida | July 14, 2015

My sister passed and left me a 1993 Park Ave. Ultra with 63,000 miles. The interior on this car really holds up (except for the headliner which is easily replaced). The interior design is exceptional and has clean lines. The 3800 engine is so quick and fast that it is not to be believed with a car this size and delivers 17-27 for mpg. It is also very easy to work on...I changed the oxygen sensor, Mass flow sensor, coils, control module, spark plugs and wires, and all the fuel injectors...all within 5 hours. The seats are so soft and supportive that you could fall asleep while driving. The steering is old school, "one finger" steering. Rides like a big car should, with race car get up and go and small car fuel economy...near the perfect car.

Best Car I've Ever Owned Or Driven

by BigDiesel from Richmond, VA | April 16, 2015

Great car. I got one from my grandpa and it now has over 250,000 miles and I haven't done many repairs. The 3800 is one of the best motors. Still on original timing chain. Everything about this car is solid if properly maintained. Still looks new after 22 years! Gets pretty decent gas mileage for a V6 with a supercharger on it. The comfort is beyond compare. I suffered a back injury when I fell from a bridge on a construction job and this is the only car I have been able to sit in for long periods with no back pain at all. This car has also NEVER left me stranded on the side of the road! Wonderful car. Nothing new even compares.

Rocker Panels

by Avenue from Where the winters are cold | April 29, 2010

The rocker panels and gas lines rust on the older cars, not an easy fix... I have changed my oil, taking great care of my car and still have the rocker panel issue that is now making an issue on the gas lines, what a bummer for such a smooth ride.

1993 Park Ave

by kelley18931 from Chicago | February 5, 2009

I bought my park Ave used. I 'm the second owner. It has the 3800 motor. The car has enough room for 5. Gas mileage is great for a car it's size. It honestly has more comfort options then some new cars. You must drive one to appreciate.

Featured Services for this Buick Park Avenue