1996 Buick Park Avenue

$388–$5,732

Overall

Favorite Car

by Angie from | January 15, 2012

I'm looking @ another Park Avenue on line and yes I plan on buying it, this will be my forth one, I've owned a 91 burgandy one traded it in and bought a tan colered one and now I own a white one whisch is a 92 and my tan one was a 94 ruined in an accident which lead me to the white one I now drive, I love this car it's truly awsome! I only like the older models, too bad they are no longer made. Guess I'll stick with a ParkAvenue until something else catches my eye.

Great car

by gman from Indianapolis, IN | February 27, 2011

Excellent car all the way around! Great features not bad on gas 19 city - 29 hwy. This car has great features.

Wonderful Used Car

by MidStreamBend from Northern Michigan | December 28, 2009

Love this car! Consistently getting 27-30 mpg on highway driving. Had 105,000 miles when I bought it. Has 170,000 now. Very reliable with few problems for a high mileage car. Have only had to replace spark plugs & wires, have brake pads rotated, new fuel pump, and brake line broke. Very comfortable with 6-way power adjustable. May not be sporty looking, but I am definitely going to try to buy a Park Avenue when I replace this one.

It's a treasure

by copyboy from Dayton, Ohio | June 13, 2009

Bought it used at 43,000 in 2004, have 88,000 in 09. Unusual expenses: Battery cable ($32 from dealer), idler pulley ($185), power steering line ($90). The beauty of Buicks is that they are a favorite of old men, who don't abuse them, so good used ones are easy to find. The veteran GM 3.8 engine is ideal. It does 70 mph at 2000 rpm. I calculate an amazing 34 mpg on the highway. I have the base model, which uses regular gas. I'm looking for signs of body rust, finding none. My old Impala had slightly more comfortable seats (a little more recline) which is why I score off on comfort. Styling is plain as a mud fence but so what? A keeper.

Hate to give it up.

by vicar from Florida | November 1, 2006

Best car I have ever owned. Really sorry Buick chose not to continue making it I am still looking for something to replace it. 2 cross country trips and 115,000 miles cost me a drive belt, tires, a/c repair, and oil changes.

Featured Services for this Buick Park Avenue