1998 Buick Park Avenue

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Car

by Park ave man from San Diego, CA | December 28, 2011

I love this car, I've had it for over a year, smooth ride, quiet, good styling, everything I wanted. I had a little problem with the radiator, and a small oil leak, all caused by my mistakes, the folks at Buick really built a great car!

1998 Buick Park Avenue

by Bigvicli from Manorville NY | August 12, 2010

My Mom gave me this car. At 36 years old I was a little reluctant to take it cause it's not the nicest looking car and I feel like I should be 80 years old. Looks put aside, this car floats over bumps. So many options like heated seats, automatic intermittent wipers. And the bottom line...As the sun shall rise, this cars will start. The car is so reliable and I would recommend it to anyone.

Park Avenue Owner

by Park Avenue Owner from Tennessee | December 1, 2009

I bought a base model 1998 Park Avenue about a year ago and I do love it! It's very roomy on the inside and the seats are comfy and cozy. My boyfriend likes that there are ac adapters in the front AND back of the car. We do our own oil changes and minor maintenance and the car has been running smoothly for us... even when we drove it pretty much nonstop for two days when visiting family out of state. I was surprised that a vehicle this large was good on gas. We spent $300 roundtrip traveling a total of over 4,200 miles when gas prices were around 2.50/g here in the south and $3/g on the west coast.

Perfect Car

by Street123 from nebraska | September 14, 2009

This car is stylish and eveything you could want. It drives nice and smooth and picks up when passing. the exterior styling is amazing its looks better than a caddi. the interior is luxury and space all the way with ac adapters in every possible space. I was going to get a key made and the guy was astounded when i told him what car it was. he said he would trade in any cad for this park avenue at anytime. It has the 3800 series engines which are built like a tank! and you just gotta get used to driving the long wheel base.

Featured Services for this Buick Park Avenue