2003 Buick Park Avenue

Available in 2 styles:  Park Avenue 4dr Sedan Ultra shown

Overall

MPG unbelievable

by comfort/plus from Kalamazoo, MI | October 30, 2013

This is my 3rd Park Ave in 22 years! I liked them all especially this one. It had only 86,500 miles and the interior is like new. We just completed a 900 mile trip to the UP of MI. Did not keep track of MPG on the way up but did on the way home. In the UP speed limits are set at 55 on rural roads, we averaged 34 MPG on cruise control. Coming home major highways set cruise at 68, drove 393 miles home and still had 1/4 of a tank.. Are we happy with car so far? You Bet!

Joe's buicks

by Buick fan from Glens Falls NY | September 11, 2013

This is the fifth Buick I have owned, and the third of the three Buicks I now own. I did not realize this was a 'Muscle car', but I guess with the black paint and chrome wheels and the 2 pipes coming off the back of the car...But she handles so well, gets good mileage(26-27 miles on the HWY), the steering and brakes, and the engine purrs. Now the dealership I got the car from didn't do a good job when I got the car(needed new plugs two days after I brought the car, and the wipers fell off the car first time I used them, and some other bugs, but after I took the car to My garage and got things fixed the car has been great). I already own a 1998 Park Avenue and a 1999 Buick Century, so my driveway looks like a used car lot, but they all run great, and I would handily recommend a Buick for comfort, reliability, good gas mileage and an engine that never breaks down.

I have always bought Buicks

by car shopping from W. Va. | February 28, 2012

Was hard to find the right one close to home. Seemed to be more in the north east but you all had a great selection. I located my o3 only 200 miles away drives great. Wanted an 05 but they were too far away. Would use this way of finding a car again. Thanks

GREAT CAR, Very comfy and VERY SMOOTH RIDE!

by Park Avenue Driver from | October 22, 2010

This car rides awesome and is very roomy for passengers! I have had no problems with the vehicle. It does very well on gas mileage as well. I have gotten as good as 30 mpg on the hwy. Usually averaged 24 in mixed mileage driving. Very safe and reliable car!

Great Car

by T.R. from Gulfport | December 17, 2009

This is a nice clean car to buy. I love the drive and how it handles. I had my mind on something other than this one.

Great Car!

by sewnice2b from Las Vegas, NV | April 6, 2009

I just purchased a 1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra. I am in love with this car! I test drove a Grand Marquis but found this had better value and more features. I was skeptical with the dealer who offered me to test drive this baby, but once inside I was sold. I got leather seats, sunroof, 8 speaker sound system with duel CD/Cassette and the ultra comes with all the bells and whistles you expect in a luxury vehical. I am glad my nissan was stolen because I would have never thought to replace my car with a Park Avenue Ultra. It is a keeper and I am sold on the V-6 engine with the power to pass up traffic and that it was recently compared to that of a Jag. My only complaint is that I don't have enough time to take it on a road trip. It loves the highway and so quiet you'll only hear your Mozart instead of road noise. It's like having the comforts of home in one nice package.

Need more products like this.

by Quality Analyst /Command Pilot from Roseville, CA | April 20, 2007

Styling admired by all, even the young. Comfort & handling make all trips enjoyable. No major problems after 30,000 miles except right front brake pad replacement. Map storage pockets on the back of front seates are difficult to use. 94 Buick pockets were much more useable . Overall we are very happy & receive many compliments on such a nice car.

Featured Services for this Buick Park Avenue