2002 Buick Regal

Available in 2 styles:  2002 Buick Regal 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

First Regal

by Jay Mack from Chicago,IL | April 12, 2013

Bought my GS to be a back and forth work vehicle but liked it so much I drive it more than any of my other cars. It's comfortable, has a smooth ride, good acceleration and looks good enough to drive when going out for a night on the town. Great buy for the money. I really, really, like this car!

third regal and still pleased

by jackie from triangle area, NC | September 28, 2010

bought my regal LS in the spring of 2002. Had 24,000miles, now I have no idea, odometer died at 208,000. that was in 08. Loved this car for jumping in and just going ,going and going.comfortable, cheap up keep,smooth. I average 29.6 mpg hwy.great sound. This is my third regal (both others over 233,ooo miles ) diving since 90's, will buy again,again and again.

2002 Buick Regal LS - Loaded

by B Fresh from Winnipeg, Manitoba | January 5, 2010

I just bought this vehicle used and so far I am very impressed. It is by far the most comfortable car I have driven and starts easily in VERY COLD temperatures. I live in cold snowy climates and this vehicle handles like a dream. The traction control and abs make stopping on icy roads easier. If your looking for a good used vehicle try and find yourself a 2002 buick regal with lower km's ... you won't regret it and aparently this engine is very reliable ... will keep you posted in a years time.

100000 miles and countihg

by bob from toledo ohio | May 31, 2009

have had no major problems with this car. I bought it with 75000 miles on it and it now it has just turned 100 thousand and I have not had to do anything other than regular care. I plan to put at least another 50,000 on it before I get another car.

A real sleeper

by Mephistopheles from Western Massachusetts | April 23, 2009

I never though I would like a GM product again. I have the GS Abode model and it is great. The car handles good, and the engine is a real hot engine with the supercharger. It gets very good mileage if I keep my foot out of it. I tend to blow off those darn kids in their hot rods, it's a real hooot.

Great Ride GS

by Fishdog from Wausau WI | March 12, 2009

I bought this car used a year ago. No issues yet. I just drove from Wisconsin to Arizona and back(put over 6000 miles on)The car was great in the mountains, and I got over 29MPG over all. The GS has very good road manners and takes off like a rocket when needed to pass. The only complaint is the front seat could be a little softer. Great value for the price.

2002 Buick Regal LS - Not Pleased

by Anonymous from Green Bay, WI | February 6, 2009

I bought my Buick Regal less than a year ago, and the Check Engine Light has already come on once. The problem was with the thermometer, and I had it fixed, but I still seem to have other problems. It often shuts off when idling at a light or stop sign. In the past, the power steering has shut off on me in the middle of driving. It gets very poor fuel economy (only about 16-18 mpg City, 20-22 mpg Hwy). The cupholders in the front are so far back of the drivers seat that you really have to reach. However, I do like the 3800 V6 engine, and the anti-lock brakes and traction control are standard (2 nice features). Overall, it isn't the worst car ever, but there certainly are better cars out there for the same amount of money. It certainly isn't what I would expect of a Buick.

Smoke'm if you got'm

by Gray Ghost from PA | February 23, 2008

Bought this GS 2 years ago, used but not abused, with 48,000 miles on the odemeter, and not one regret. The Regal is extremely comfortable, reliable, fast and totally stealthy. MPG is very good, especially when you factor in the supercharged performance capability. Great car, make sure you get the GS!

The Real "Zoom Zoom"

by Senior Citizen Wannabe from Central PA | September 16, 2006

The supercharged Regal GS: understated luxury, comfort, all the options and very real performance. I'm very impressed with this car, real world 25 mpg around town and 30 on the highway and instant acceleration when you want or need it. Fit and finish are excellent. Also the car is so "low profile" you needn't worry about attracting attention from traffic enforcement types. The Regal GS is the total package and can be a real bargain for those buyers in the market for a great used vehicle!

A Love Affair - Buick LS and me!

by Robert Kite from Toronto, Ontario | June 1, 2006

Purchased new in September 2002, this Regal LS has lived up to every expectation. I intended to replace her after 4 years but I just cannot part with her. The running costs have been very low, the car has been very dependable and the comfort level is excellent. Value for Money comes to mind for this baby and when fully loaded, she's a love affair to die for!

Featured Services for this Buick Regal