We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2011 Buick Regal

2011 Buick Regal
Available in 4 styles:  2011 Buick Regal 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Lots of Car for the Money

by Big06Daddy from Frisco, TX | December 9, 2015

After having worked from home for the last 8 years, my job transition back an office environment and I was looking for something with a little style to make my 25 mile commute. Having been a long time Honda / Acura owner that is where I started but I just wasn't impressed with what I found. I read reviews on just about everything in my budget. My searched end once I test drove the 2011 Regal CXL which I bought on the spot. I loved the way it drove and handled. The cabin is nice and quiet and the bumps are absorbed with ease. Don't get me wrong, the ride is not soft or floaty. The steering is quick and responsive. I have the base engine. It is no speed demon, but it has been more than adequate for my Dallas/Ft. Worth commute. It's not perfect, there are definitely some things that make you go hmmmmmm? Out of all of the featrues it does have, there some omissions like integrated homelink buttons and a reverse camera. And the front cup holders could be much better. All things told there is a lot to love here. Considering I found a GM Certified 2011 with only 20k miles, I couldn't ask for more. It is definitely not the Buick that comes to mind when you think of the brand.

my lil baby..

by rey... from Houston tx | September 7, 2014

This car is a great deal of the most popular and its a good idea to get the best way for me II recommend this car if you are looking for a luxury and sporting the Regal it's your option. ..

What's Not To Love

by Cindiluhu from Florida | October 30, 2013

I have the 2011 2.4 ltr. I have plenty of pick up from the get go. I was actually surprised when I drove it the first time at how much pick up it really did have for a 4 cylinder. The seats hug you, extremely comfortable driving position with the completely adjustable seat and steering column. Lots of leg room, front and back. Huge trunk. The driving is impressive, it's a smooth ride, quiet, and very responsive. Love the sunroof, that's probably what sent me over the edge when I drove it. It's worth taking it for a drive, you won't regret it.

Beautiful & Classy!

by The searcher (for a car) from Fairfield, CT | May 14, 2013

I was absolutely thrilled to find this car on cars.com. This is the exact car I have been searching for. Our last 2 cars were Buicks, the last one was a Regal, so it was a no brainer what I was looking for. Classy & sporty, so proud to be driving this car. Everything I could ask for, can't wait for cold weather to use those heated seats. The only negative, if I had to choose, is a little hesitation from a full stop. It looks as classy as any car on the road, without a doubt.

most confotable car

by cars fanatic from miami, fl | March 20, 2013

this car is very comfortable and for tha price it is very elegant and ii is very nice to drive. I has a lot of room in the back seat and trunk

2011 Buick Regal Turbo -- awesome sport sedan!

by Luis from Winston-Salem, NC | July 31, 2012

Having previously owned various German and Japanese makes, I can say that this is a standout vehicle and a great value (especially used). Don't let the Buick grille fool you -- this is an award-winning, autobahn-bred Opel Insignia from Germany! From all I've read, the Turbo is the one to have (not the base 2.4-liter). Unlike BMW 3-series, the Regal runs on regular gas and with smoother riding regular tires (NOT run-flats). The interior is far nicer than BMW, while the turbo 2.0 motor has more low-end torque and a broad mid-range power band. It is amazingly quiet as well. As with most Euro-sedans, it has a few quirks (some non-intuitive controls, firm seats, and less than ideal cupholders), but features a beautiful, aero look that seems very up-to-date. While not quite the "driver's car" as is a rear-drive sports sedan, the CXL exhibits no front-drive torque steer and has wonderfully neutral steering and handling. Plus it has many standard features that you would have to pay extra for in other makes, and some that are not even offered elsewhere. Do yourself a favor and check out the new Buick Regal. It is NOT your father's Buick, that's for sure!

All Around Great Car!

by Ngoshe8r from Cincinnati, OH | April 25, 2012

What's not to like? Great styling inside and out, lots of electronic toys, comfortable leather interior, and quiet with a great sound system. Could use a little more power, but actually has more than enough for everyday driving. The car is a real head turner and a real pleasure to drive. Plus, I love that fact that Cars.com armed me with enough info, and multiple dealer choices, all from the comfort of my computer, to work a fantastic deal.

Great car

by Bryan from | March 12, 2012

I have about 10,000 miles on my Regal and have no issues. It's a great car. Ride is better than my Malibu.

Love the sporty look

by First new car in 10 years from Lapeer, michigan | February 6, 2012

Just bought a 4 cylinder 2011 Buick regal. Love the way it looks. Drove a fusion,cruze and didn't want a car that everyone had.Its loaded with leather,moonroof. My husband likes the option of automatic or you can drive it manually. The only thing I wish was it had more power, it hesitates when you start out.

1st time Buick owner

by Notmydads Buick from 60174 | December 12, 2011

Shifting is frequent & rough. Cup holders are useless. Without GPS, displays are cheap looking. Sporty body.