2012 Buick Regal

Available in 7 styles:  2012 Buick Regal 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

2012 Regal GS

by Regal GS Driver from Detroit MO | August 26, 2014

The Regal GS is one of the best cars you've likely never heard about. It's best quality is its exterior styling, with the 20 inch wheel opinion its looks much better than any Audi or BMW. Performance with the 2.0 liter turbo is pretty good especially in the mid range, but the car is somewhat held back by its weight. This killer engine wold be better served in a car 200 lbs lighter. However, you'll have more than enough power to blast through most passing situations. Even at full throttle, the car is quiet, almost too quiet. The car comes stock with summer only tires which won't last long, I recommend you purchase winter tires as backup. The black interior is nice, its filled with high quality materials. However it doesn't really stick out. It is equipped with all the latest technology including Bluetooth, NAV. XM, etc. Overall its a great car, if you're looking for a Sport Sedan with an emphasis on luxury. If you want a Sport Sedan with an emphasis on Sport go with a BMW or Audi.

A real Head turner

by DJones from Elmhurst | June 20, 2014

I have to get used to all the attention, I purchased a 2012 Buick Regal GS Silver with 20inch chrome wheels and people can't look away.

A Great Rival for the Competition

by Save the Manual from Rowlett, TX | March 5, 2014

I purchased my new to me 6 speed Buick Regal GS 4,000 miles ago and could not be happier. My weekend driver is a '99 3000GT VR-4 and my old daily driver was a standard commuter that got the job done, but offered nothing else. I started my search for a simple list of requirements. Has to have a manual transmission. Has to have rear AC vents for the kiddo. Has to get similar MPG as my outgoing DD. Has to have rear fold down seats. Has to be comfortable. And at the top of the list; Has to be fun to drive. After a some research and test drives I narrowed my search to the Regal GS and the ATS 2.0 Performance. The Regal GS ended up edging out the ATS 2.0 with its price point. It was not that I couldn't justify the price of the ATS, it was that the GS was just such a great value. The quality of car you receive for the money is astounding. The only reason I rated the performance a 4 instead of a 5 is not the engine. For a four banger, just under 300 bhp is respectable. I only gave a 4 because Buick does not offer the manual with the AWD so I had to settle for the FWD version. This car truly checked every box on my list and does its job of bringing a smile to my face during my daily commute.

I would really rather drive a Buick

by Bonnie/Clyde from Kentucky | January 18, 2014

Got this new Buick Regal(Turbo) and love it...I traded a Cadi for it. I have had so many compliments on it such as "what is that car? It is simply gorgeous." I had some trouble getting the seat to conform to my comfort level (afterall I was driving a Cadi hard to beat on comfort). I think it is sporty (and I am a sporty Grandma) and the power and takeoff just great, cost me a ticket already lol).if I could be negative on anything it would be there is a slight "pop" in my front wheel somewhere when I turn the wheels sharp either way...not sure what is going on there....the leather is lovely but a little too stiff, makes me think it was a cheaper grade) remember I am comparing this to a Cadi! But it is beauty , I have the diamond white and only option I didn't get was the sunroof. Wish I had that too. It is beautiful car , love my chrome wheels and it has been a head-turner, that makes me proud to drive my Buick!

2012 Buick Regal

by Buick Lover from Binghamton, NY | August 15, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with the Scoville Meno team. Fast, friendly, and efficient teamwork service. Every one pitched in from start to finish making the overall car purchase easy. The car itself is great on gas, loaded with features, and very comfortable. A smooth quiet ride regardless of road.

They probably think its my dads car but.....

by Tirpytirp from Ohio | April 5, 2013

I'm a 23 year old woman, bought the 2012 Buick Regal Premium I used, with very low miles. While I've been told its a grandpa car, I've never seen a car turn as many heads as this one. Smooth ride, fits a family comfortably, great interior control that allows you to do virtually everything from the steering wheel. It oozes class, Buick did an excellent job.

Nice looking grandpa car

by Fatdaddyl from Amherst,Va | February 20, 2013

Buicks are no longer grandpa cars. They look good. Needs bigger engine but will do just fine for my everyday use. Who needs a lexus or a BMW, go american!

2012 Regal GS - Automatic

by CCraig from Dallas, Texas | November 7, 2012

Married, two kids, and must be getting older (33yrs) b/c I bought a Buick! This auto is a lot of fun to drive, very sporty, with enough cabin room to fit 4 grown men and enough trunk space for 2 sets of golf clubs+. For the money, this should be a no brainer for the sub $35k price point consumer.

Love my Regal GS

by Dad from Indiana | October 7, 2012

Hadn't bought a new car in fifteen years and needed to step up a little with my job. Did a lot of research and waited until automatic transmission GS came out in April 2012. + exterior styling gets comments + gs suspension and horsepower make it a blast to drive + still glad I didn't buy an Acura or BMW - maintenance schedule says only change oil when notified...not sure I buy that

Stylish, Perfect family car

by Z3Power from Exton PA | October 6, 2012

I was in the market for a family car. Main criteria being style , performane and comfort. Checked out VW (cc), BMW 3,5 series ,Lexus etc. But then I just drove by a buick dealer and said why not check them out(I was anti-Buick until then- thought about the name association with retirees). But I was pleasantly blown away with the styling and comfort. Not to mention the pricing. The Regal turbo Level 3 is absolutely great. Y pay 8-12 grand more for the same from other brands. 19" rims look good, engine is pretty peppy. Massive amounts of Torque, cavernous trunk space, good brakes. The Adaptive sport mode suspension is unheard of at this price point. HID-Lights are noice too, just love the 8 point lumbar supporting seats. also it has also all the regular bells and whistels like Bluetooth, navigation, remote start..etc.... I also own a Z3(manual), but the grip on the 245 19" wheel is exceptional. Buick is definitely onto something here. If you are more concerned about Fuel economy check out the eAssist version. But the Turbo is the way to go if u dont drive extensively in the city.