2013 Buick Regal

Available in 7 styles:  2013 Buick Regal 4dr Sedan shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Nice car - poor service from dealer

by None from South Dakota | June 18, 2014

Like most things about the car... except the cruise control... jerky motions when trying to excelerate or slow down.... not easy to operate ..... Dealership was slow getting paperwork completed.... thus the temporary plates expired before they got the paperwork to us..... good thing we had another car to drive ! Also part missing - which they ordered, but didn't bother to call when it came in.... Like the car, but service was terrible

Nothing like my previous Buicks

by Robert from Boston, MA | November 24, 2013

I have been a loyal Buick owner for a few years. I recently leased a 2013 Buick Regal Premium II Turbo. This vehicle is beautiful, young, and sporty. Excellent in a different way from my previous two Buicks (Park Ave & Lucerne). This car is very sporty, agile, nimble, and quick. The intellilink radio works great and voice command system works excellent. Navigation controller is also very helpful and always at my fingertips. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for an attractive sports sedan. Most importantly, it is an American car.

Not My First Choice

by Basic Transportation from Warren Mi | September 10, 2013

I looked at a Fusion and Malibu but no lease deals to my liking , went over to Buick and got a 24 month lease on a 2013 regal turbo plus extras like onstar oil changes and siruis radio . The car handles well and the turbo has plenty of power. My brother the car guy was impressed with the car .I got my in red and the car really stands out.

Loving it!

by La Droid from Ontario, Ca | May 28, 2013

I am pretty impressed with the car, I bought mine Regal T1 about two months ago, after searching at BMW's, MB, Acura, Volvo and VW. I got to say this is the best for the money, I love the looks, performance and Comfort. it doesn't feel like a four-cylinder feels more like a six-cylinder with the gas mpg of the four. Another thing to keep in mind is the other extra features, my favorites "passive keyless entry and remote start".

Great car

by justmario from Scituate, MA | October 25, 2012

Just leased this car in MA 2 days ago. Turned in a SAAB 95. Very impressed all the way around. My father drives an Enclave, so I knew Buick was making terrific cars these last few years. Sirius/XM antenna could be better for driving under trees and other short overhead obstacles, but other than that it's extremely pleasing to drive and own.

Buick Regal Sport Combined with Luxury

by Best of Buick from Flint, MI | July 30, 2012

Just leased a 2013 Buick Regal Premium Package 2 Turbo. I have drove and owned many GM cars and this is the first that I have driven that has the Sports Car look and feel with all the Luxury Creature Comforts. Additionally, the higher tech sound system, radio and flash drive features are a real plus for anyone who has long distances to drive to work.