2014 Buick Regal

2014 Buick Regal
Available in 8 styles:  2014 Buick Regal 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

The most fun I've had in a car for a LONG time!

by zmoke911 from Colorado | October 24, 2014

I recently purchased a loaded Regal GS AWD and I must say I LOVE this car! It is SO much fun to drive, handles great in GS mode, and rides like a dream in regular mode. All of the fun options are great to play with but also function well. It could get better gas mileage, but you have to trade that off for AWD and FUN! If you are looking for a fun drivers car give the regal GS a try, you will likely be very surprised!

Not the Buick you think it is!

by World Traveler from Fort Worth, TX | July 1, 2014

I do not claim to be a car enthusiast by no means. However, seeing most of this world via the military (which includes driving most of the worlds "name brand" cars I can state with conviction that I am very pleased with my 2014 Buick Regal GS! Of course, one can get more bang for the buck (if you will) by purchasing a MBenz 3, BMW 3, Audi, etc. THIS is what is perfect for me. It handles unlike any vehicle I've ever driven (my BMW 3 Series being the exception). The styling is perfect, the gas mileage is great and the power, agility and braking is their when and if I need it. I absolutely love my car. Buick is on the come up!

2014 Buick Regal

by sip from Laurinburg, NC | June 11, 2014

Only had this car for a short time, but so far I am well satisfied. The exterior and interior are superior. Gas mileage is great. The only negatives: Small trunk and even with the rear view camera backing is vision limited. Love Buick's reputation and design and would recommend this vehicle. My last Olds , which I still own has 240,000 miles and still runs good.

Taking the long way home--on purpose

by Regal GS Fan from North Dakota | May 22, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Regal GS about a month ago. I got one loaded with all the bells and whistles, including the adaptive cruise control and AWD. I absolutely love driving this car. The seats are comfortable, and the controls are logical and easy to use. At highway speeds, it accelerates smoothly when I need a boost to pass a vehicle or to merge from the on-ramp. The danger there, though, is that it's so quiet an smooth that I'm often over the speed limit by a long ways before I realize it. In town, I love the quick acceleration a red light turns green. In fact, I take the long way home from work so that I get more stop lights and a better on-ramp to the highway. The only things I don't like are the limited options for exterior colors. I have found the USB ports within the center armrest to be awkwardly placed. It's very difficult to connect my USB cords in such a cramped compartment. I also wish there were more storage space in the armrest.

Satisfied customer

by Satisfied customer from Highland, CA | May 5, 2014

I have very much enjoyed my 2014 Buick Regal. I especially like to interior design. The bluetooth and navagation system have already come in handy. I also like the roomy trunk with the back seats which fold down to allow me to carry longer items in the trunk. I have been very pleased with gas mileage records so far as well.

Excelant Reliabality

by Webmaster-72 from Up state New York | March 31, 2014

I looked at some reviews by what I would call, challenged I do have to say this winter (2013-2014) to have some effect on the mileage but that is the nature of hydrocarbon fuels (gas) in any car. I'm 6'2" an have plenty of room in this car, I was recently in a friends supposed comparable Toyota and considered it to be sub-standard. I realize everybody has there own point of view, but I have a little trick to compare cars, just look behind the service area and see how many engines and transmissions are in piles. I have never had a major failure not counting accidents after bring hit, so in over 50 years of ownership of many brands of cars, I am continuing with GM. it is amazing what properly maintained vehicle will do. I have seen a few poor dealers, thank goodness they are no longer in business.

excellent Value and performance

by family dad from Tampa bay | March 30, 2014

not sure what the so called professional reviewer means about engine noise? sounds identical to the motor I had in my 2012 VW GTI I traded in for this regal. don't let the import biased journalist scare you away from test driving this. I was going to trade for a Vw CC until I read in a different source that this car is actually an Opel. you will be pleasantly surprised at the amount of content and features you get for the money. to get the equivalent content in a Vw I would have had to burn through another 7K and still be driving a car that performs nearly identical to slightly better in acceleration, braking, handling. however, the downside is that this cars fuel mileage is not as good as the VDUB but hey if you can afford a new car in the mid 30s, gas should not be a major issue.

MPG's stated Will NOT match Real World driving

by Normal Driver, MA. from Boston, MA. | March 27, 2014

I have worked within a Buick & GMC and have heard multiple complaints from customers. We were informed (by upper management) to inform the clients/customers that the recent Cold weather we have had this Season would affect the MPG overall ratings. Unfortunately, this is Not entirely True; Buick's & GMC's have been notoriously Overrated regarding MPG's. Maybe, within a wind tunnel these vehicles could receive the stated MPG standings But in "Real World Driving" Do Not expect to receive the stated figures upon the Window Stickers; ever.