2003 Buick Rendezvous

19 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Affordable and Reliable Car

by Business Man from michigan | April 30, 2014

I have this vehicle for about a month or two now and everything running smoothly. I did have a minor problem with the window, but when I took it back to them explaining the problem they took car of it right away. they great customer service also. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Do not buy this car ! Mostly troubles with car !

by tman677 from boston,ma | January 1, 2013

have a 2005 cxl that has rear end problems,deferential seal went,rear springs broke both sides,awd lights disabled due to rear end ,transmission slip causes late thump shifts,car howls at 30mph to 70 on roads during cold starts with clucth plates in rear end sticking.had rear bearings replaced and still noisy.cpu in the computer is next source of problems 2500 cost 4500cost replace rear end ,other than that i have put 50k miles on it and it still reads that i am getting 18-22mph so go figure. I expect that the rear end will fail at any time.I have replaced the transaxle differiental fluid 1x and expect I have to do it again to stop the grouning .ihad a 2002 new and loved it but these problems are in all the newer models and Gm won,t fix anyting. Do not BUY!

Great Buy

by Buick Lover from durham, nc | May 29, 2012

I am a big fan of the Buick Family. I brought the 2002 Rendevous and was very happy with my purchase. I traveled from NYC to NC and it cost $68.00 one way with gas costing about $4.00 a gallon so that was something I was happy with because I traveled alot. Great mpg and even greater comfortable room space coming from a family with four children. I love the stylish look, I love the mant features such as Sun/Moonroof, heated seats, easy folding 3rd row seat, excellent storage compartments with locks. Im absolutely inlove. Minor issues was the wheel barring and the fuel gauge needle when I first purchased car. One year later and no other repairs besides oil changes and tune ups.

A Good Drive and Practical

by X-Rendezvous Owner from Morristown, TN | March 5, 2012

Bought the 2003 Rendezvous used 3 years ago and sold it 2 weeks ago to a family of 7. It was very practical and comfortable to travel with grown kids. Had to do some Maintenance as expected. My wife liked it better than any car she ever drove. Traded to improve gas mileage.

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

by BUICK LOVER26 from CHARLESTON, S.C | October 18, 2011

THIS CAR IS GREAT I LOVE IT!!!! I WISH I COULD GIVE EVERYOE IN MY FAMILY THIS CAR BC ITS SOOOO AWSOME!!!!! I BOUGHT A 2003 FOR 5000 BUCKS AND LESS THAN 100,000 MILES ON IT AND THAT WAS A STEAL.... I LOVE MY CAR AN WOULDNT TRADE IT IN FOR ANYTHING ELSE......

Perfect! :)

by Queen from | May 12, 2011

I have never owned an SUV before, and this was an excellent choice! I have never had and issue and the features are outstanding! I love this vehile and will keep it forever!

Too bad they don't make these any more

by Mike G from Near Terre Haute, IN | March 6, 2011

Bought this vehicle just recently. Nice driver. Comfortable. Previous owners didn't use it too much -- has less than 50K on the odometer. Since then, I've taken 4 - 1000-mile trips. Great gas mileage for its size ... about 22 average. The 3rd-row seat is cramped, but has come in handy for a couple of the shorter trips. Fairly reliable, though I had a couple little issues that were quickly solved. Overall, very pleased with the purchase.

It looks good, That'a about it

by Full time mom from Jeffersonville, In | December 30, 2010

This is the absolute worst used car I have ever owned.. I did purchase it used had just over 80000 miles on it. I do know a thing or 2 about buying a car. it has all the features i wanted 3rd row seating, moon room, very stylish.. however within the 1st week my rear wheel differential went out, then my anti lock, had every tire bearing replaced, This car has just been a BIG headache. Eventhough the car lot fixed everything i was about 1 month all together with no auto. I would not do it over again

I can't bring myself to part with it!

by fun times from | October 29, 2010

I have owned my 2003 CXL Rendezvous for four years now and I love it! Yes, I have had problems with it. When I bought it I had to replace the computer that runs the fan. I have also had to replace the head gasket (probably from living near the ocean) last year and the rear axle fluid needed replaced. All of these were costly, but overall, she runs beautifully. The gas mileage is ok. I am all about comfort and room for passengers. I don't have any kids, so I use the 3rd row occasionally for adults and there is plenty of room. Good vehicle for short and long distances. My Rendezvous has been on many roadtrips from Washington to California to Oklahoma... handles great each time with and without towing a trailer and I love it. I can't seem to bring myself to trade it in since I still feel spoiled each time I sit in it. I LOVE the headsup display which hardly any other vehicle comes with and I also have an air compresser built in that I love. I have put 50,000 miles on it since I bought it and I plan to put another 50,000.

GM ain't what it used to be

by Shamrock from Western PA | October 26, 2010

Had the Buick Rendezous all wheel drive. Tranny rumbled and slipped, gas mileage sucked fuel, and GM couldn't fix A/C with a guarantee. First time I ever traded in a car with less than 120,000 miles. I'll never get another Buick or a GM for that matter.

Featured Services for this Buick Rendezvous