2007 Buick Rendezvous

19 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Nicest vehicle to date

by commuter from Grand Rapids, MI | August 16, 2014

Very comfortable ride! Getting about 23 mpg mixed driving. Great riding height. HUGE sideview mirrors (due to terrible vision out L/R rear). 3.5 liter engine just powerful enough to not overwork too much. Got a great deal at local Buick dealer on a CXL model. Plenty of these around for sale. Stayed away from 3.4 L due to head issues. Very good insurance rated vehicle=good rates. Nicest ride I've owned yet! Hope the honeymoon continues!!!

First Car Found Online

by Five Vehicle Owner from Seven Hills, OH | May 1, 2012

My spouse and I are satisfied with this vehicle and extremely happy with the dealer who sold it to us.

Seems to be a solid reliable SUV

by dawnhawk from Iowa | October 20, 2011

Have had for four months now. There are minor problems, but overall I am quite happy with it. I have gotten the rated 26 mpg highway. The small town driving I do has given me less that the rated 19 mpg city--more like 14 mpg. In mixed driving I get better than 20 mpg. I got this because it will hold a sheet of plywood flat in the back. Didn't plan on having the seven passenger option, but have used it several time already. My biggest complaint was the seats. They gave me a backache right away and the adjustable lumbar is not adequate. I ended up adding a small self-inflating camping pad and it is fine now. The fuel gage never registers full but is accurate in the lower range which is what is important. It sometimes stalls immediately after starting, but my mechanic tells me it only needs to have the throttle body cleaned--a simple job. The ride is much better than my old Tracker and it is much quieter on the highway as well. So much more quiet that I almost got a speeding ticket recently.

Drives well and has all the Bells and Whistles.

by Bob from Crolina Shores, NC | September 26, 2011

The center console makes front seat a little tight, and the gas milage could be a little better. If not for that this car would be a straight 5 star.

Just bought my 2nd Rendezvous

by 2 time owner from Lansing, Michigan | August 7, 2011

I bought a band new 2003 Rendezvous CX and loved it. Had to have the intake gasket and wheel bearings replaced which were on-going issues with this vehicle (all done under warranty). Only complaint was that it's difficult to back-up due to blind spots, especially in the dark, because it doesn't have the parking assist. It had 107,000 miles on it and I just traded it in on a 2007 CXL. Upgraded to heated leather seats and the rear parking assist. Love it! Wish Buick hadn't stopped makng them.

Great Car for a person with 2 kids

by cfrie1014 from Nassau County | May 21, 2011

its been 4 years and no repairs. good acceleration for an SUV, fairly fuel efficient, very luxurious great value!! Cons: very small third row, no split folding third row, 50/50 second row makes sitting in the middle seat not the most comfortable, no cargo room at all behind the third row

Safe!!!

by Debbie from Indiana | March 23, 2011

I just got hit by a car that failed to stop & was rolled onto the roof & stopped. I was not hurt & ended up crawling out the back door. The roof was damaged of course but stayed pretty much in tact. I was just talking about how much I liked this vehicle (i've had it for 2+ years) & didn't know what I'd do when it came time to get a new vehicle. So I'm looking for another Rendezvous!!!

Best Vehicle ever owned

by Rendezvous lover from Toledo, OH | June 16, 2010

I love my 2006 Rendezvous CXL. Just sorry Buick quit making them after '07. Will have to drive mine till it runs no more.

Buick Renezvous 2007

by Annie Buick lover from Hyattsville MD | March 15, 2010

Love my Buick Rendezvous 2007 great comfort, flexible with 6 seats. gas mileage in town not so great at 16-17, but good on highway 25-28. Harder to see out rear than my minivan was, but huge side mirrors and back up assistance are great. I really am happy with my choice. I bought it used with low milage and am very pleased! I am a realtor and my clients have loved it as well!

bad am radio

by jackson7021 from wisconsin | April 7, 2009

good auto but a bad am radio, after taking it to the dealer 4 times no results had to call buick in detoit. after several phone back and forth finally installed a new radio works good so far only been about a month. alot of wind noise from doors, had to have them adjusted good so far.

Featured Services for this Buick Rendezvous