1995 Buick Riviera

19 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Rivi '95

by Dave / NM from Deming, NM | May 8, 2011

A classic design. Most beautiful car of the 90's when you change out those ugly factory rims. I love this car.

Simply one of the greatest!

by Old Man from Blue Bell, PA | October 7, 2010

I bought this car used in 1998, and it had a little over 30,000 miles on it. After 12 years, and a few sets of tires, I now have 150,000 miles on the odometer. Troubles... new radiator, new Left front axel, (new 2 master cylinders), and of course, a couple of sets of brake pads, and new rotors on the rear. OH, I forgot the rather large tree limb that fell on the windshield last year (2009) yeah, it was parked in my driveway. A few small dents, and a new windshield, I'm still driving it. It's been extremely reliable. I now have a very slight vibration (I and my mechanic think it's time for a new front "hub") because balancing the tires doesn't help much. After 10,000 miles a year, it's showing wear and tear, but, there's a lot of life left in it. I now commute over 100 miles per day, and wouldn't hesitate to take it across country. I drive fairly fast, and still average over 24 mpg (mostly highway). That's not a lot less than the 1961 VW Beetle that I owned in the past.

Best first car.

by Riviera Owner from New York | June 28, 2010

Great first car, very safe and easy to drive. I owned mine for 2-1/2 years and put about 15,000 miles on it as my first car. Plenty of power, comfort, and especially space for hauling around 4 friends and gear! The trunk has enough space to stop at the grocery store on your way to the airport, with room left over. Very well-planted for a big Buick, with reasonable grip through corners; it's no race car of course. Addicted to that supercharger scream! Hate to sell but it's been a blast owning such a beautiful car.

its cool

by Court from | February 2, 2010

i had this car and i really liked it!! hehe i had it for a long time but figured i would get something smaller since the economy hit me pretty hard =[ i miss that car

Best Riding Coupe... Ever

by Proud Riviera Owner from Williamston, SC | October 27, 2006

I got into a '95 Riviera with optimism, and truly found a Buick gem. The car has planty of power with the supercharged 3800 V6. With heated leather seats, 2-way sunroof, and body lines like no other vehicle around; I have found the car to be a blast to drive and maintain. I had to replace a radiator due to a crack in the plastic tank when i got it, but that's the only problem i've had to face. I would reccomend this car to anyone who likes their car to have luxury, power, and style.

Featured Services for this Buick Riviera