1998 Buick Riviera

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Reliable and dependable

by Riviera Lover from Boston, MA | January 25, 2013

Although over ten years old, this Riviera rides like a new Riv. All electronics work and the interior is in pristine condition. Car started easily in below freezing temperatures and the engine is extremely quiet on the road. I would recommend this car (if you can find one) to anyone looking for a smooth riding reliable vehicle.

very reliable

by nate from Tiffin iowa | September 2, 2007

i bought a 1998 Buick Riviera and it is amazing. i went from a 1989 firebird and the power and handling are very good . the power to weight ratio is good enough togive you confidence when passing. I got my for $2800. its a very reliable car i have replace struts and thats it. i love the bright red leather seats and dash is well put together.

Bob the 2 Riv Guy

by Bob the 2 Riv Guy from New Brunswick, Canada | June 8, 2006

I bought a 95 8 years ago, I was and am still impressed with it. It now has 266,000 kms and works excellent. It is the car I have spent the least amount of money on ever, at 53 I have owened quite a few. I found a 98 with 69,000 kms so I bought it and keep the old one for my winter car. What are you going to get for a 95 with 266,000 km's anyway. I use the 98 from May until Nov, then swap them. The 95 has 4 Goodyear ultra grip ice tires which make it a fantastic winter car. I feel very confident with it. As a matter of fact I prefer it to our 2005 Mazda Tribute 4X4.

Featured Services for this Buick Riviera