1993 Buick Roadmaster

See Photos & Videos

Overall

crosscountry cruiser

by wagonmaster from Michigan | April 7, 2013

I purchased a one owner 1993 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon with 59 k miles. It is very clean and runs excellent. It gets 23 mpg highway and is roomy enough for a 6' 8" traveler to sleep in the back.

My kind of car

by Tall Fisherman from Michigan | February 22, 2013

My Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon is exactly the car I wanted. It is quality inside and out. It rides smoothly, has adequate power and still provides good mileage for the size of the vehicle. I am 6' 8" and I have plenty of room behind the wheel. A bonus is I can stretch out and sleep in the back of the vehicle if I choose.

Trailer Yanker

by B.U. Icks from Seattle, Wa. | October 29, 2011

Wow, never imagined owning a Buick, especially one this huge. Inherited from Grandmother. Drove from Tampa to My home in Seattle. The best hiway cruiser ever built. 90 m.p.h. through midwest felt like 60m.p.h. in any other car. Great giddy up for such a large car. Got rid of my SUV and now pull Airstream trailer with the family "Battlecruiser Buick"

Land Yacht

by Past RoadMaster from S.E. Michigan | August 5, 2009

I fell in love with this car and bought one in 1998. I could not reach across it from the drivers seat it was that wide. The leather seats were like sitting in a luxury couch. The rear seat had a vista window to allow the passengers to get a more spacious view. The third seat row faces to the rear. The rear vent windows afforded a nice breeze in the summer. A dual action tailgate opened like a door and folded down. The Big V8 was powerful, allowing me to pull up to 5K in tow. The woody accent made it all that more impressive. I miss that car, they are long gone.

Love this car

by Loreann from North Carolina | February 7, 2009

I have a 1992 Buick Roadmaster Limited. It belonged to my husband's grandparents, parents and then us. It has 232,000 miles on it and still drives like a dream. It has been well maintained since day one and has served all of us well. It is a bit big but still a great car. I love my Buick!!!

One of the best I've owned.

by Rick from Chesapeake, VA | October 12, 2006

I've owned this car for almost ten years without any problems other than normal wear and tear. My only complaint is the fact that when I adjust the steering wheel to my preferred height, it blocks my view of the instrument panel.

Featured Services for this Buick Roadmaster