1995 Buick Roadmaster

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excellent US Car

by fine 2 dream from Sedona, AZ | January 20, 2014

Bought a 18 yr old 95 Roadmaster Wagon recently at a really good price for 2k. It came from the first owners and was well maintained. Runs strong, powerful quiet engine, transmission super smooth (never had a better one), suspension still exact like new. Since I have the same model since 5 yrs - a 91 with a smaller engine - I knew what to expect. I never had a car with better value for the money, and now I even have two. My first one never failed, has a steady gas mileage of 21 / mixed, and is just a luxerous fun to drive with lots of space - better and quieter than 95% of the newer cars at 25% of the price. I love the interior of the 91 better than of the 95, but the 95 has a towing package and tows my 5000lbs trailer with ease. In the 91 I never had to put anything else in than regular maintanance, a new headlining and some leather upholstery. Paid 2.2k for this one, invested 1.1k for interior refurbish, brakes and tires in 35k mls / 5yrs. Can't get it better. The 91 has 155k mls now, has excellent tech state and vg appearance. The 95 has 160k mls, even better tech state and appearance, and needs no money right now at all. To me the best value I ever got, and fun to drive.

Best car I have ever owned

by My Time Machine from Chattanooga, TN | June 6, 2010

I got this car used for a bargain price of $2700.00 and never once looked back. This is a great car with a great engine and has a great ride. I call this my "Time Machine" because it is 15 years old and drives like a new one. I buy and play 1940 to 1970 music CD's while I cruise and pass most anything on the road.....I would buy another one in a heartbeat, I Love this car!!!!!

Powerful , comfortable , reliable ...

by Go Large from Southern California | June 16, 2007

Ours was bought new in 1995 and other than routine maintenance it has only needed a new starter motor a few years back. How many vehicles almost 13 yrs. old could make such a claim? SUV`s look at you in amazement as you blow by them effortlessly and the wide low center of gravity and aerodynamics allow you to NOT get blown around in the wind.This big wagon gets a REAL 24 MPG on the highway on 87 octane fuel. The ride is so smooth and secure , I would never go back to an SUV.It will seat 8 and it will hold 4x8 plywood in back with the tailgate up. Can your top-heavy , slow SUV do that? It is also rated to tow 6,400 lbs.GM was way ahead of the Honda truck as it has a hidden , lockable trunk in the wayback.Honda innovation indeed ! This wagon IS an SUV...It just happens to handle better , get better mileage , and is much faster. Oh , and it rides better and has a tighter turning circle. Yes , I will take a full-frame , Corvette-engined Roadmonster over an SUV any day.

I love this car. The best car Ive ever owned.

by becca from port charlotte, FL | May 13, 2007

she has never done me wrong and I got it at a great deal on top of it. If you come across a car like this, its very worth it. She may be a boat, but it is a steal for the money and very safe.

Incredible Car

by Allan from Tri-Cities, WA | March 26, 2007

This is a car that provides all the luxury, ride, and elegance of the BEST cars of the 60's and 70's, plus many of the technological advancements of the 90's, i.e. anti-lock brakes, fuel injection, air bags, etc.

Featured Services for this Buick Roadmaster