1994 Buick Skylark

1994 Buick Skylark
Available in 11 styles:  Skylark 2dr Coupe shown
$92–$4,452

Overall

Best car I ever had...got my money's worth!!

by Skylark-loving midwestern girl from Topeka, KS | May 14, 2008

I bought my '94 Skylark 3.1v6 Custom Sedan in Dec'94 with 28k miles on it. I drove it to about 200k miles, my husband drove it to about 290k and my stepson rolled it over 300k! I think when we quit driving it and let it rest in peace, it had 306k miles on it..original engine, original tranny. No major work ever done on either, just the regular maintenance stuff and minor repairs through the years. It averaged about 30-32 on the highway, which is what most of the miles were, obviously. I'd definitely recommend one if somebody needs a commuter car, or a good second car. I must say, I was sad when Buick announced they were discontinuing the Skylark after 1998!

Featured Services for this Buick Skylark