2007 Buick Terraza

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love this Terraza CXL

by Great van with individual seats from Las Vegas, NV | April 24, 2013

I went out of state to purchase this vehicle in 2007 and have been the only owner. It gets me 22 mpg so it's not a gas hog. Has 2nd row bucket seats which kept my kids from touching each other. The DVD system was great when we drove long distance for them to watch movies. Back is great for groceries when the seat is down so I don't go shopping when it's full. I need to sell it now that I'm down to 1 sports boy, but I hesitate because I love it so much. Any problem we had was when it was under warranty and it runs great. I would get another if I had a family with young kids. But mine are young adults and my last 14 year old wants a cool car now.

Terraza

by t.za from Texas | August 9, 2011

Start scraping for Nickels,this is a gas eater..Its beautiful inside and out but that's it ..The automatic door is loud and can be dangerous for kids. The trunk is horrible ,be ready for your groceries to fall out NO ROOM at all..

2005 Buick Terraza

by Basketball mother from Byron, IL | April 12, 2011

We purchased our van with 45000 miles on it and have only had problems with it. The sliding doors sensor is very sensitive and keeps beeping. We have had to replace 3 wheel bearing costing$ 300 -$400 a pop. The rear wiper motor has burnt out twice and the transmission slips constantly. I would not recommend this vehicle to an enemy of mine. It has costed us more money that any other vehicle we have owned. We will never buy a buick again

Small Scale

by Cosmic American from Cincinnati OH | September 10, 2010

I purchased a 2005 Terraza with 15,500 miles in July '09. It drives fairly well, but not as well as my husband's GMC Sierra truck (for what it's worth). It is an extremely attractive vehicle, both inside and out. Mechanically it seems okay, although I am having some noise with the steering that will lead to a trip to the shop. I do have a major problem with seemly small scale design of the interior. I am a 5'10" woman, and cannot put the sun visor completely down because it completely blocks my view. I sometimes have to bend to see traffic lights because the top of the windshield is so low. The armrests are almost useless to my husband and I because they are set so low. The middle row seating is plush, but there is very little leg room. If Buick was still still making vans, this would be an issue they would need to address. (I previously owned a '99 Pontiac Montana, the interior was perfectly sized.) There is also an issue with annoying rattling of the two sliding side doors. We had it into the shop for this, but they could not locate the problem. All and all, it would probably be a nice vehicle for folks 5'8" and under.

coincidental chaos

by georgia yankee from atlanta | February 3, 2008

We bought our 07 Terraza with 14k miles on it. We previously bought a used/ low miles 06 Montana (the Pontiac twin). We loved the Montana but had constant and seemingly untraceable electrical problems; one of which was the door chime "dinging"nfor 40 minutes for no reason (they replaced the automatic door sensor). The last straw was when it wouldn't start for no apparent reason. We got rid of it after a very problematic 11 months. We'd had the Terraza for two months when the door chime went off for three days straight until I could get it to the dealer. Also, the dvd player had a malfunction that took replacing the dvd player and radio before they could make it right. They had my van for 11 days straight! I really love this van. It can handle all the gear my three teenage boys carry with plenty of leg room for the brutes and good fuel economy (21mpg). But, I'm not sure we're out of the woods yet!

Unpredictable

by Teach from Pacific, MO | July 11, 2007

From the moment I have owned this vehicle I have had nothing but troubles. At 1000 miles I had to take it into the shop because the fuel sensor was bad. The dealership replaced the sensor. Not even two months later my Terraza died while I was driving it and I was able to coast it into a gas station with my 3 and 1 year olds in the car. The fuel sensor broke off again and it was actually floating in the gas tank. The dealership had the car for three days and replaced it again. 5 months later there was yet again a fuel sensor problem. It was replaced along with the radio because there were issues with it. The remote start and the rear drivers door also had problems. The dealership had the car for 5 days this time and I was told it was fixed. A month later, I had 1/4 tank of gas and I parked on an incline, pointing down and the car would not start. I called the dealership and was told by the salesman that buicks just have a tendency to do this and to either park on an incline pointing up or fill up with gas. The final draw was when I filled up with gas (I had a half tank already) and the car died in the middle of the road while I was driving twice. I took it to the dealership. They have had the car now for two days and still nothing. I loved the interior features of the car, but if the fuel sensor can not correctly judge the amounts of gas in the tank and the car shuts off while driving it then I question its safety.

nice van,would buy again.

by bob from in | December 14, 2006

love the rear load leveling suspenion,rides great. good looking,good gas mileage 24.5 overall.32000 miles 2 minor problems ,fixed first trip to dealer.

Featured Services for this Buick Terraza