2014 Buick Verano

21 city / 30–32 hwy

Overall

Just what I wanted

by RH from Urbana, OH | March 18, 2015

This is just what I was looking for. I bought a 2014 Verano with the convenience group. The outer appearance is beautiful and turns a lot of heads no matter the age. The inside is Immaculate. A well laid out interior, however there are a lot of buttons on the center console which can get overwhelming at first, but once you get used to their functions, it all becomes second nature. The leather interior matches the rest of the interior nicely . You really have to see the interior in person to appreciate how nice it really looks. My engine is the 2.4 liter which delivers all I need. I didn't buy this car as a hotrod, neither did I buy this for extreme luxury. I bought it for a cheap, but not cheaply made entry level luxury car, that looks great and delivers the rated fuel economy as advertised. And the beautiful 18 inch rims standard on the convenience group are beautiful. I could go on, but my review just covers the basics of this vehicle of which I am highly satisfied. And the warranties are well worth the purchase of this vehicle also.

Great car, Great price

by RP from NY,NY | December 18, 2014

Bought this car over Thanksgiving. Received a 5000 rebate from GMAC as a Black Friday special. Got a great deal from Malouf Buick on Rt 18 NJ. Perrine Buick tried to hit me over the head with an excessive lease deal. The car looks great and drives great. The best thing I like about this car is that it is very quiet -- Buick has done something special by lining the car with with denim, asphalt, etc. The interior is well laid out, but rear leg room is an issue. If you have you kids, its not an issue, but full size adults will feel a little cramped. The engine is fairly adequate but could be a bit noisy until warm. No shortage of power and comfortable on the highway. Gas mileage is "as advertised". Here in NYC, I get an average of 21 mpg. On the highway I get 33/34 mpg @ 70 mph. The entertainment system is fantastic. I'm coming from a Chrysler 200 with Boston audio, which is great, but the standard Verano audio system delivers as well. The display has great options and is very easy to use. I have never been an OnStar customer, but I like it very much. It will give me piece of mind next year when my oldest daughter begins driving.

Buick Verano A +++

by Abercrok from Grand Prairie, TX | November 29, 2014

I have been very impressed with my new Verano. I especially like: Tight turning radius and great electric power steering; Fuel economy and ability to improve in-town MPG by watching actual MPG moment by moment; engine performance of the 4Cyl engine, adequate pep to drive on freeways; fit and finish was very good.

early

by driver from Indianapolis, In | October 29, 2014

I've only driven the car 400 miles so very early but the leather seats are not very comfortable, no back support. The back seat is useless, no adult over 5 feet could sit there, huge problem. All the big screen information on radio, etc. are a distraction for the driver.

Good reliable car to own

by Buick Enthusiast from BurlingtonFlats,New York | October 9, 2014

Enjoy the Verano. Just the right size for me. I do however, wished there was more room in the back. Also the passenger seat wished it was power seat just like the driver seat. Love the leather interior,heated seats and the heated steering wheel. I love the color of the interior. Choc Brown. Overall I love my new car. Sandy

Best deal I could get

by Billyp from Lansing, Michigan | September 17, 2014

Tyler at Buege Buick dd an excellent job from start to finish. I am leasing this vehicle and the financial aspects are exactly what I wanted. The Verano I am leasing is the basic model but has features I would only expect is higher level models. Rearview camera, side hidden vehicle warning, approaching another vehicle too quickly, dimming rear view mirror, remote start and a smooth quiet ride and handles very well. Gas mileage is what I expected and what the manufacturer claims unlike my 2011 Regal which got poor mileage by comparison. I am well satisfied with this car.

Buick Verano is Beautiful!

by webten from El Paso , TX | August 17, 2014

Super smooth and extremely quiet. Rave reviews from people at work and even in the parking lot of a local store. The car is a beauty.

almost impossible

by long time driver from St. Louis, Mo | April 29, 2014

4/13/2014 Dave Sinclair GMC Buick, the dealership.... Bob Eisenman, the salesman that could. Here we thought we were going to have to give up on getting a newer car with a cheaper payment, when Bob calls us up and fills us in on leasing a 2014 Buick Verano for 50 dollars less than we are paying. We've never owned a brand new car nor thought we would ever drive off in one but Bob chopped this and tweaked that and re arranged a couple things and with the help of Tim Fothen , we drove of in this 2014 Buick Verano with 10 miles on it... .10. The only thing that is 4 stars instead of 5 is getting in and out of the car. mainly the back seat. oher than that I love this car... 4 cylinder engine is excellent with gas mileage and DOHC propells it to 60 in around 6 seconds, stylish looking , remote start, real 18 inch wheels, all around nice vehicle. I suggest that anyone who needs to rearrange their car situation, good credit or not so good credit , go to Dave Sinclair GMC Buick on lindbergh and 21 and ask for Bob Eisenman, you will happily leave in a better vehicle one way or another..... simply amazing those guys..

maybe last car owned

by 5 O retired from crittenden ky | February 8, 2014

typical buick, awesome quality, always a gm owner this is my 2nd buick and it has more features than I can remember can't say enough about this car I have the premium leather option and it has plenty of power and sticker gas mileage is right on it may be considered a small car but buick made it large

old man

by old man from SPRINGFIELD, MA | December 10, 2013

I HAD SOMEONE DRIVE ME TO DEMONSTRATE ALL OF THE FEATURES OF THE CAR. THEY WEREE PERFECT IN EERY WAY . IT WAS THE IDEAL CAR FOR ONE WHO DOES THE DRIVING--ME AND ME ALONE. IT IS EASY TOUSETHEMAY WONDRFUL FEATURESSO UP TO DATE. I MISS MY LUCERNE BUTITWAS TIME FOR A SMALLLER --MORE HANDABLE CAR. I LOVE US ING IT AROUND TOWN AND ON LONGER TRIPS TO CAPE COD. GREAT ON GAS. HEARTIEST RECOMENDATION