Find Your Honda CR-V in Three Easy Steps
Enter your ZIP code below. Browse vehicles in your area. Email the seller. It's that Easy!
We have thousands of Used Honda CR-V vehicles
2016 Honda CR-V shown
2016 Honda CR-V Summary
MSRP $23,845 - $33,495
MPG City: 25 - 26 ; Highway: 31 - 33
Honda tweaked the popular CR-V compact SUV for 2015 with several fresh features and technology while introducing a new fuel economy-boosting engine and transmission. A 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine teams with a continuously variable automatic transmission on all models. All trim levels are available with front- or all-wheel drive. The CR-V competes with the Toyota RAV4, Ford Escape, Hyundai Tucson and Mazda CX-5.
New for 2016
A new Special Edition (SE) model slots above the base LX, and its arrival signals that the CR-V, which was last redesigned for the 2012 model year, will soon be redesigned again. The SE comes with 17-inch alloy wheels with a two-tone finish, rear privacy glass and a security system, none of which is available on the LX.
Significant Standard Features
- 185-horsepower, 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- Continuously variable automatic transmission
- Front-wheel drive
- Backup camera
- Air conditioning
- Bluetooth phone connectivity and streaming audio
- Cruise control
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- 60/40-split folding backseat
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
Significant Available Features
- All-wheel drive
- Power moonroof
- Power liftgate
- Power driver's seat
- Leather upholstery
- Front seat heaters
- Push-button start
- Adaptive cruise control
- Navigation system
- Forward collision warning with automatic braking
- Visited by more than 10 million car shoppers each month, Cars.com is the leading destination for online car shoppers.
- Search confidently for a Honda CR-V near you and discover how easy it is to find the perfect car at the perfect price.
- At Cars.com, confidence comes standard.