Find Your Lincoln MKS in Three Easy Steps
Enter your ZIP code below. Browse vehicles in your area. Email the seller. It's that Easy!
We have thousands of Used Lincoln MKS vehicles
2014 Lincoln MKS shown
2014 Lincoln MKS Summary
MSRP $40,690 - $47,680
MPG City: 17 - 19 ; Highway: 25 - 28
Lincoln updated its flagship MKS for 2013, redesigning the interior and installing a host of mechanical changes. The cabin gets a new touch-screen multimedia system, while the V-6 has more power. The MKS is Lincoln's flagship sedan and is offered with front- or all-wheel drive. The MKS is powered by a choice of V-6 engines, including a twin-turbo V-6. Competitors include midrange luxury cars like the BMW 5 Series and Acura TL.
New for 2014
Following styling and drivetrain updates last year, the MKS adds a standard backup camera for 2014.
- Split-wing grille
- 19-inch alloy wheels; 20-inch wheels optional
- Dual exhaust outlets
- Fog lights
- Optional power moonroof
- Seats five
- Sync multimedia system
- MyLincoln Touch with configurable screens in instrument cluster
- Automatic air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Available navigation system
- Available massaging seats
- Available heated steering wheel
Under the Hood
- 304-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine
- Available 365-hp, twin-turbo 3.5-liter V-6
- Both engines can run on regular gas, though the twin-turbo V-6 prefers premium for maximum performance
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Six-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles
- Adaptive suspension
- Six airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Backup camera
- Available lane departure warning and prevention
- Available blind spot warning system with rear cross-traffic alert
- Visited by more than 10 million car shoppers each month, Cars.com is the leading destination for online car shoppers.
- Search confidently for a Lincoln MKS near you and discover how easy it is to find the perfect car at the perfect price.
- At Cars.com, confidence comes standard.