Find Your 2014 Mazda CX-9 in Three Easy Steps
Enter your ZIP code below. Browse vehicles in your area. Email the seller. It's that Easy!
We have thousands of 2014 Mazda CX-9 vehicles
2014 Mazda CX-9 shown
2014 Mazda CX-9 Summary
MPG City: 16 - 17 ; Highway: 22 - 24
Restyled last year, the Mazda CX-9 crossover seats up to seven in three rows and is available with front- or all-wheel drive. It competes with the Chevrolet Traverse, Ford Explorer and Toyota Highlander.
New for 2014
Rear cross-traffic alert is now available.
- 18-inch alloy wheels; available 20-inch wheels
- Dual exhaust tips
- Available power liftgate
- Available xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- Available LED daytime running lamps
- Available fog lights
- Available power moonroof
- Cloth upholstery; available leather
- Available heated front seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Cruise control
- CD stereo with 5.8-inch touch-screen, USB port, MP3 jack, Bluetooth audio streaming and Pandora integration
- 60/40-split second row reclines, slides forward and backward and folds down
- 50/50-split third row folds down
- Available rear-seat entertainment system with 9-inch screen
- Available Bose premium stereo
- Available TomTom-based in-dash navigation system
Under the Hood
- 273-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine
- Engine uses regular gas
- Six-speed automatic transmission with clutchless-manual mode
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds when properly equipped
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Three-row side curtain airbags
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system with roll stability control
- Available backup camera
- Available rear parking sensors
- Available blind spot warning system
- Available rear cross-traffic alert
- Visited by more than 10 million car shoppers each month, Cars.com is the leading destination for online car shoppers.
- Search confidently for a 2014 Mazda CX-9 near you and discover how easy it is to find the perfect car at the perfect price.
- At Cars.com, confidence comes standard.