Find Your Toyota FJ Cruiser in Three Easy Steps
Enter your ZIP code below. Browse vehicles in your area. Email the seller. It's that Easy!
We have thousands of Used Toyota FJ Cruiser vehicles
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser shown
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Summary
MPG City: 15 - 17 ; Highway: 18 - 20
Toyota's retro-styled FJ Cruiser SUV recreates some of the 1958 FJ40's original charm. With seating for five people, the FJ competes with off-road-oriented SUVs like the Nissan Xterra and Jeep Wrangler.
New for 2014
There are no significant changes for 2014.
- Boxy, throwback styling
- Windshield has three wipers
- Rear-hinged access doors facilitate backseat entry
- Rear swing gate with spare tire
- 17-inch wheels
- Power side mirrors with turn-signal indicators
- Available TRD Package with 16-inch wheels, which accommodate higher sidewall tires for more cushioning
- Air conditioning
- Power windows and locks
- CD stereo
- Water-resistant seat fabric
- Folding 60/40-split backseat
- Available six-CD changer
- Available auxiliary gauges for outside temperature, vehicle pitch and heading
Under the Hood
- 260-horsepower, 4.0-liter V-6 engine
- Engine uses regular gas
- Rear-wheel-drive model gets a five-speed automatic transmission
- Four-wheel-drive models get either the automatic or a six-speed manual
- Four-wheel-drive includes a two-speed transfer case with a 2.57:1 low-range ratio
- Skid plates, mud guards and tow hooks
- Off-Road Package features Bilstein shock absorbers and a special locking rear differential that communicates and cooperates with the brake-based traction control
- 4,700-pound towing capacity
- All-disc antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Front-seat side-impact airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Active front head restraints
- Visited by more than 10 million car shoppers each month, Cars.com is the leading destination for online car shoppers.
- Search confidently for a Toyota FJ Cruiser near you and discover how easy it is to find the perfect car at the perfect price.
- At Cars.com, confidence comes standard.