Find Your Volkswagen Touareg in Three Easy Steps
Enter your ZIP code below. Browse vehicles in your area. Email the seller. It's that Easy!
We have thousands of Used Volkswagen Touareg vehicles
2014 Volkswagen Touareg shown
2014 Volkswagen Touareg Summary
MSRP $44,570 - $61,435
MPG City: 17 - 20 ; Highway: 23 - 29
Positioned atop the VW lineup, the five-seat Touareg competes with luxury crossovers like the Lexus RX, Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class and Lincoln MKX. It comes with a choice of three V-6 powertrains: a traditional gas V-6 engine, a turbocharged diesel V-6 or a V-6 gas-electric hybrid system.
(Skip to details on the: Touareg Hybrid, Touareg R-Line)
New for 2014
A new R-Line trim level is available, which is detailed below. In addition, Executive and Lux trim levels get a motion-activated liftgate to make accessing the cargo area easier when your hands are full. A trailer hitch is standard, and most models now have keyless access with push-button start. Executive and hybrid models get a multiview camera system, too.
- LEDs in headlights and taillights
- Chrome door accents
- Stylish tailpipes
- Available leather upholstery
- Sliding and reclining backseat
- 6.5-inch touch-screen stereo
Under the Hood
- 280-horsepower, 3.6-liter gas V-6
- 240-hp, turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel V-6
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Standard all-wheel drive
- Gas-engine Touaregs can run on E15 fuel
- Antilock brakes
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Electronic stability system
- Active front head restraints
The Touareg Hybrid combines a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 gas engine with an electric motor for a combined 380 hp and 428 pounds-feet of torque. Towing capacity is 7,716 pounds — far exceeding what the competing Lexus RX 450h hybrid can accommodate.
- Uses a specialized version of the Touareg's eight-speed automatic
- Hybrid battery pack resides under the cargo floor
- Can stay in electric mode at speeds up to 31 mph
Back to top
The new R-Line adds a performance element to the Touareg lineup. It's based on the Lux trim level and is available with a gas or diesel V-6 engine.
- Sport suspension
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Exterior cues include unique bumpers, side skirts and R-Line badges
- Cabin features brushed aluminum trim, stainless-steel pedals, a black headliner, unique sill plates and more R-Line badges
- Visited by more than 10 million car shoppers each month, Cars.com is the leading destination for online car shoppers.
- Search confidently for a Volkswagen Touareg near you and discover how easy it is to find the perfect car at the perfect price.
- At Cars.com, confidence comes standard.