2013 Cadillac ATS

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Loved the ATS

by montgom from Wisconsin | February 16, 2014

2013 2.0 liter Turbo 6 speed with AWD. Wonderful car. I love CUE after spending a day using it. Smooth, quiet and economical.

Fun to Drive

by Car Buyer from Michigan | January 27, 2014

Great handling and acceleration. Fun to drive. Seat is firm and you feel pot holes. Gas mileage in the V-6 is about 21 MPG.

Heck of a ride

by Daddykasper from Hickory Hills, IL | January 26, 2014

I purchased a new ATS. It is a fun, stylish, and beautiful car. I am in my early 30s and feel like a king in this ride. The gadgets in the car are nice and fun to play with. Cons: Glove compartment is tiny. Trunk space is small. I bought a base model and the back seats don't fold down either. So my trunk space is very limited.

2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 turbo , AWD.

by paulguns from NJ | January 2, 2014

Had the car for six months, engine light and stabilitrack light went on. The car shakes when idles. Took it to the dealer. One of the cylinders does not have compression. Cadillac will replace the engine. Terrible.

veryfastelegantcaddyy

by ex road racer from | October 15, 2013

HAVING RACED BOTH OPEN WHELL CARS (FORMULA C AND ATLANTIC) I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH THE PERFORMANCE,RELIABILITY, CRRATURE COMFORTS, HAVINH BOTH CONSOLE SHIFTER AND PADDLE SHIFT. OPTIONS!!!!! ALL ENGINE/CAR FUNCTIONS ARE IN UR FACE AS WITH "HEADS UP DISPLAY!!! A FASCINATING/MUCH FUN CAR TO DTIVE!!!! KEEPS U ON UR TOES--ALL IN CADILLAC STYLE AND COMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST TO DRIVE--IF UR A CAR GUY AT HEART!!!! YOUII LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you Cadillac !

by Judy H from | September 26, 2013

Thank you Cadillac for finally showing what great American engineering can create. I have been waiting for a car that can compete with the ultimate driving machine, and the ATS jumps ahead in many categories. Pros: Style and great details, technology packed, fun to drive, and it feels like a Caddy too. Cons: back seat is a little small, CUE has a learning curve.

Great all around car

by Youth of the Nation from Madison, WI | September 19, 2013

This is just a great all around car. It is quick, handles great, and looks even better. I have averaged 28mpg with my 2.0T Luxury, 6 speed manual (35% city/65% hwy). The ride is firm, but not harsh. The interior looks and feels great. CUE has a learning curve, but once you know it, its easy. I haven't had any lag or crashing issues with CUE either. Space is tight in the back for taller than average passengers. The trunk is also a bit small, but it has enough space for my needs. Upfront accomodations are great for any passenger. The car is very quiet when cruising, but engine has a nice growl under power. My main complaint is that my elbow bumps my coffee mug in the morning on my shifts. They should have sunk the cup down farther for the manual transmission. The fact tht this is my biggest complaint should tell you how good I think the car is. Highly recommended!

As much fun to drive as my 1966 GTO.

by ATS Guy from Brighton, MI. | August 24, 2013

It's been years since I've enjoyed a car so much, as my ATS. Reminds me of how much fun it was to drive my 1966 GTO. Many people who see this car, are impressed with it's great styling, including my 17 year old son. I'm impressed with is performance and styling. This is a great car!

Great Car Great Value

by sports sedan enthusiast from Los Angeles | August 3, 2013

My lease on my vw gti ended and I was looking for something that handles well but a bit more refined than my gti. I ended up leasing a 2.0T ats with QUE. I got it for a little under $300/month and for that price nothing comes close to it. I'll admit the QUE system is a little annoying at first but once I got use to it it stopped bothering me and it looks great. this car drives like nothing else in it's price range especially if you're looking to lease.

Not Your Fathers Caddy

by Caddy Man from Naples Florida | July 14, 2013

This Cadillac ATS is not your father`s Caddilac. Gone is the cavernous interior and mashmellow suspension. This car has taught and tight steering and suspension. A sports car feel on every turn and corner. The 2.0 turbo is powerful and smooth as it sips regular gasoline. The two tone interior looks as though desinged by Italian auto maker Ferrari, hand stiched and very luxurious.The on board controls "CUE" are all touch screen and takes practice on their usage. The ATS looks far superior to the competition, both inside and out, then the BMW3 series,Audi 4 series and the Lexus I 250. A fantastic car to drive, and a Caddy Man from now on.