2013 Cadillac ATS

2013 Cadillac ATS
Available in 16 styles:  2013 Cadillac ATS 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Exceeding high expectations! Amazing design & fun!

by Critical & cautious shopper looking for fun drive from Dayton, OH | June 25, 2015

I did an extensive analysis of many reviews and road test looking for best design, quality, performance and value before selecting the ATS. Most reviews placed it equal to BMW 3 series (some slightly better and some slightly worse) and better than Lexus, Acura, Infiniti and Benz. Since so many haven't embraced Cadillac over those other brands, I got exceptional pricing on a very low mileage like new car, $5-15k less than competing brands for near equal (better in my opinion) rated and equipped car. My 2.0T RWD Premium car with automatic is averaging 24 city and 34 hwy with a not so light foot. The handling on this car is nothing short of amazing! My passengers are equally amazed, got one to go out and by one for himself after riding and driving mine. Taking turns at double the speed limit without a sweat, tried pushing 3x posted turn speeds and I am running out of guts before this car! Quality and engineering design is exceptional from bumper to bumper, inside and out! Seats are extremely comfortable for winding roads and long highway drives. Automatic transmission is smooth and fast. Braking truly stops on a dime! Bose premium sound far exceeds anything I have heard in a car - loving it! As several reviews note, I wasn't enamored with CUE at first; however, after a couple weeks and learning short cuts, I've even grown to love the CUE. I love how I can use CUE to tailor many things on car to include security, lighting, audio, alerts, multiple driver preferences, remote starting, A/C and more! Quality is top notch materials on every inch of car, not a rattle anywhere with amazingly quite ride. Highly recommend!

Top of the line in American Sport Sedans

by Red Obession Caddy from Texas | May 23, 2015

Been driving a 2.0L turbo ATS for 8 months now. Car is great, the styling sets it apart from other sport sedans. Sure you can have a 3-series but this is an AMERICAN symbol of progression and pride. The handling and ride is precise and comfortable. So much technology and features in the ATS. Best part is how quick it picks up speed.

Fun fun fun!!!!

by Caddyman from Dallas | March 24, 2015

This is a sports car. Watch out Germans! The caddy is here to stay. The only downside to the car is the stereo. Wish it had more bass to it,

Wife loves this car

by bsquare from Rochester, NY | March 24, 2015

This is the first sports sedan for my wife and she loves this car and its features. The CUE system took a little time to get used to, but it's not nearly as bad as many of the car mags make it out. The performance of the car is excellent. We ended up with a RWD model since we didn't want to spring for the extra cash, and weight, of the AWD. Living through a Western NY winter with RWD almost kept us from buying, but put a good set of snow tires on it, used the "snow mode" and the car was every bit as good as any front drive cars we've owned. The 2.0T engine is wonderful, but the gas mileage is just average at best (about 23mpg around town). Car handles great and ride is firm, but not too firm. The only real disappointment is the 4 or 5 safety recalls that the car has had. Other than that, the car has been very reliable after about 11,000 miles.

WOW!

by Darin from Maryland | February 6, 2015

I purchased my 2013 ATS in December of 2012. Was one of the first if not the first person driving this car in my area. After two years of ownership my car has been to the dealership for recalls and other issues. Recently I went to the grocery store and when I returned to my car and attempted to start it up the Stabilitrack and Engine came on. I contacted Cadillac Roadside assistance and they were very helpful. A technician arrived in reasonable time but could not fix the problem. My car was taken to the dealership and the next day they told me I have some good news and some bad news. The good news was they found the problem (really). That's their job right. The bad news was I needed a new Engine. I didn't asked many questions because everything is under warranty. Good thing I paid for the extended warranty. Now customer service is great at my dealership but how could Cadillac put out a vehicle who's engine flat lines after two years. Cadillac's have been in my family for years but I'm constantly reading bad reviews about the newer more stylist models and it's very concerning

not bad, but needs a lot of design improvements

by Not bad, but needs work from Chicago, IL | July 23, 2014

I must say, I was quite impressed with the ATS, great handling and a really nice looking interior. But that's where the good ends... the gas mileage was 15 city, hwy 25.5 vs 20 city, 30 hwy. The CUE had endless problems, rebooting, resetting the settings, could not locate me in navi, voice recognition never worked. Exterior is improved but much blander than most other cars in it's class. The 2.0T is actually a nice engine but wish it had more real power - shamefully slower with the much lower HP BMW 328i x-drive.

After 6 months the car is a "WOW"

by Rdsully from El Dorado Hills CA. | July 11, 2014

After almost 2 years of doing ALL the homework, driving BMWs and Mercedes, I got a ATS with the V6. And all the bells. Was even still considering a Corvette for the performance, until I drove the ATS. The ATS has amazing road performance and handling along with true luxury. What it lacks in brute (Corvette) power it more then makes up in beautiful practicality and impressive road handling. After 1 month of ownership I took it to Sacramento Race Way and turned a 14.0 at 103 miles per hour in the quarter. Car is dead quiet and solid inside. If you want to spoil yourself, in a daily driver that gets 28 MPG.. this is it!

Just OK after 6 mos of ownership

by sunny2014 from Pittston, PA | April 22, 2014

I've had the 2013 ATS, turbo, AWD, with nearly all the bells and whistles for about 6 months now. I love it and hate it. The car is stunningly beautiful! Interior is also beautiful and looks and feels "rich". Most times I look at it I still usually say out loud how pretty she is! I love the little things - heated seats and steering wheel, dual climate control, AWD, sound system is great, the vibrating seat when I accidentally cross a line, the back-up camera, the vibrating when I'm too close to something, etc. Those are the little things that I love. However, I feel this car may be a dud mechanically. In under 6 mos I've had this car at the dealer for multiple issues. That's no good, especially for the price I paid. I expected better. -Car idles rough and shakes. -Car stalls sometimes at low RPM's and in hot weather -Check-engine light has been on -Ride is uncomfortable, hits bumps entirely too hard. Not what I expect of a Cadillac. -From a start or slow speed, car jerks and engine screams when I try to floor it. Then I smell sulfur. -Sunroof sometimes won't close no matter what I do, even though nothing is stuck. Seems these items are being experienced by a lot of others too, which tells me it's the car not me. This is my first Cadillac, and I'm not too sure I'd buy another one.

Loved the ATS

by montgom from Wisconsin | February 16, 2014

2013 2.0 liter Turbo 6 speed with AWD. Wonderful car. I love CUE after spending a day using it. Smooth, quiet and economical.

Fun to Drive

by Car Buyer from Michigan | January 27, 2014

Great handling and acceleration. Fun to drive. Seat is firm and you feel pot holes. Gas mileage in the V-6 is about 21 MPG.