2013 Cadillac ATS

Available in 16 styles:  2013 Cadillac ATS 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

not bad, but needs a lot of design improvements

by Not bad, but needs work from Chicago, IL | July 23, 2014

I must say, I was quite impressed with the ATS, great handling and a really nice looking interior. But that's where the good ends... the gas mileage was 15 city, hwy 25.5 vs 20 city, 30 hwy. The CUE had endless problems, rebooting, resetting the settings, could not locate me in navi, voice recognition never worked. Exterior is improved but much blander than most other cars in it's class. The 2.0T is actually a nice engine but wish it had more real power - shamefully slower with the much lower HP BMW 328i x-drive.

After 6 months the car is a "WOW"

by Rdsully from El Dorado Hills CA. | July 11, 2014

After almost 2 years of doing ALL the homework, driving BMWs and Mercedes, I got a ATS with the V6. And all the bells. Was even still considering a Corvette for the performance, until I drove the ATS. The ATS has amazing road performance and handling along with true luxury. What it lacks in brute (Corvette) power it more then makes up in beautiful practicality and impressive road handling. After 1 month of ownership I took it to Sacramento Race Way and turned a 14.0 at 103 miles per hour in the quarter. Car is dead quiet and solid inside. If you want to spoil yourself, in a daily driver that gets 28 MPG.. this is it!

Just OK after 6 mos of ownership

by sunny2014 from Pittston, PA | April 22, 2014

I've had the 2013 ATS, turbo, AWD, with nearly all the bells and whistles for about 6 months now. I love it and hate it. The car is stunningly beautiful! Interior is also beautiful and looks and feels "rich". Most times I look at it I still usually say out loud how pretty she is! I love the little things - heated seats and steering wheel, dual climate control, AWD, sound system is great, the vibrating seat when I accidentally cross a line, the back-up camera, the vibrating when I'm too close to something, etc. Those are the little things that I love. However, I feel this car may be a dud mechanically. In under 6 mos I've had this car at the dealer for multiple issues. That's no good, especially for the price I paid. I expected better. -Car idles rough and shakes. -Car stalls sometimes at low RPM's and in hot weather -Check-engine light has been on -Ride is uncomfortable, hits bumps entirely too hard. Not what I expect of a Cadillac. -From a start or slow speed, car jerks and engine screams when I try to floor it. Then I smell sulfur. -Sunroof sometimes won't close no matter what I do, even though nothing is stuck. Seems these items are being experienced by a lot of others too, which tells me it's the car not me. This is my first Cadillac, and I'm not too sure I'd buy another one.

Loved the ATS

by montgom from Wisconsin | February 16, 2014

2013 2.0 liter Turbo 6 speed with AWD. Wonderful car. I love CUE after spending a day using it. Smooth, quiet and economical.

Fun to Drive

by Car Buyer from Michigan | January 27, 2014

Great handling and acceleration. Fun to drive. Seat is firm and you feel pot holes. Gas mileage in the V-6 is about 21 MPG.

Heck of a ride

by Daddykasper from Hickory Hills, IL | January 26, 2014

I purchased a new ATS. It is a fun, stylish, and beautiful car. I am in my early 30s and feel like a king in this ride. The gadgets in the car are nice and fun to play with. Cons: Glove compartment is tiny. Trunk space is small. I bought a base model and the back seats don't fold down either. So my trunk space is very limited.

2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0 turbo , AWD.

by paulguns from NJ | January 2, 2014

Had the car for six months, engine light and stabilitrack light went on. The car shakes when idles. Took it to the dealer. One of the cylinders does not have compression. Cadillac will replace the engine. Terrible.

veryfastelegantcaddyy

by ex road racer from | October 15, 2013

HAVING RACED BOTH OPEN WHELL CARS (FORMULA C AND ATLANTIC) I AM EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH THE PERFORMANCE,RELIABILITY, CRRATURE COMFORTS, HAVINH BOTH CONSOLE SHIFTER AND PADDLE SHIFT. OPTIONS!!!!! ALL ENGINE/CAR FUNCTIONS ARE IN UR FACE AS WITH "HEADS UP DISPLAY!!! A FASCINATING/MUCH FUN CAR TO DTIVE!!!! KEEPS U ON UR TOES--ALL IN CADILLAC STYLE AND COMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MUST TO DRIVE--IF UR A CAR GUY AT HEART!!!! YOUII LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you Cadillac !

by Judy H from | September 26, 2013

Thank you Cadillac for finally showing what great American engineering can create. I have been waiting for a car that can compete with the ultimate driving machine, and the ATS jumps ahead in many categories. Pros: Style and great details, technology packed, fun to drive, and it feels like a Caddy too. Cons: back seat is a little small, CUE has a learning curve.

Great all around car

by Youth of the Nation from Madison, WI | September 19, 2013

This is just a great all around car. It is quick, handles great, and looks even better. I have averaged 28mpg with my 2.0T Luxury, 6 speed manual (35% city/65% hwy). The ride is firm, but not harsh. The interior looks and feels great. CUE has a learning curve, but once you know it, its easy. I haven't had any lag or crashing issues with CUE either. Space is tight in the back for taller than average passengers. The trunk is also a bit small, but it has enough space for my needs. Upfront accomodations are great for any passenger. The car is very quiet when cruising, but engine has a nice growl under power. My main complaint is that my elbow bumps my coffee mug in the morning on my shifts. They should have sunk the cup down farther for the manual transmission. The fact tht this is my biggest complaint should tell you how good I think the car is. Highly recommended!