2014 Cadillac ATS

Starting MSRP

Overall

Absolutely fabulous ATS

by Mtrandyd from Billings,MT | August 15, 2014

After a lengthy search of a vast array of vehicles we determined that the 2014 Cadillac ATS was the car we wanted. Especially after we drove one the way we wanted it, with the 2.0l turbo and AWD. This car rides and drives as well as any car out there in this class. In our mind, better. We determined we wanted to find a factory program car which became a bit of an issue, but finally found what we wanted at a great price and jumped on the plane to get it. Just a short 1500mi drive home. What a great way to learn your car. WE LOVE IT. Sorry, except for the cup holders. 10 years and they still can't figure out the cup holders.

Gorgeous Interior!

by ballesco from Austin, Tx | July 21, 2014

I really love this car, and the features, but there are a few things lacking. On design and aesthetics, a solid 5. On tech, 3 1/2-4. Why can a 2012 chevy cruse read text messages, but a Cadillac can't. Bad move Caddy. No air cooled seats - a Kia has them. The 2.5 is fine for cruising, but lacks some umph. It does what is needed but it is a strange motor for the caliber of car. I do love the fit and finish and am totally fine with Cue. It is techy enough to impress people. I am very impressed of the cleanliness of the interior, it is very well thought out.

Cadillac ATS 2014

by Customer from Central Arkansas | July 5, 2014

My 2014 Cadillac ATS is a very attractive, comfortable car whose handling is second to none. The front passenger seats are a bit small and the performance level is a little lacking, however, the gas milage and features make this car a tremendous value for the money.

A Drivers Car

by 9BD from Los Angeles, CA | June 9, 2014

One of the best drivers car with 4 doors available in the market today. The handling on the ATS is incredible. Steering is quick and responsive. Brake feel is predictable. Holds corners with confidence. The 3.6 has all the power you'll really ever need on the road. My one complaint about performance is the transmission. The 6-speed auto is not the best for the more spirited divers. While more than acceptable at leisure speeds and accelerations, when pushing the car, you get the feeling the transmission does not want to push with you. The transmission probably limits the potential of what the 3.6 could give (unless you control the gears manually of course). As for the rest of the car, the only other gripe (and I hear it's the same for many), is the CUE system and the small back seat. Yes, the negative reviews and comments are warranted. CUE is not very intuitive, and when compounded with it's touch delay issues, it's a fairly frustrating experience. If my ipad ever took more than a second to respond to my touch, i'd throw it out -- unfortunately with the ATS, it's what you're stuck with. I am hoping that it is a software issue, and not a hardware issue, and can be rectified with some sort of software update. As for the small back seat, my kids are small, so it's not too big of an issue for me. But ultimately, this car is a GREAT drive. I have had both an E46 and E90 3 series, and it more than holds its own with those two. It does remind me more of the E46, but with a whole lot more power than what BMW offered 12 years ago. The ATS is a great handling car with +300 bhp (in the 3.6) -- such a fun car to drive!

comfort enthusiast

by reliability and confortability enthusuat from Florida | June 2, 2014

I am in my 60s, therefore comfort is my middle name. After I drove the ATS I was sold. And Reliability is a close second on my list. To be able to just call and ask for direction is a plus. Finally, Its also very stylish. My Opulent Metallic Blue is a beauty.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Jay from Tulsa | May 20, 2014

This car works. It's small in the back seat. Who cares. You don't buy it for the space in the back. You buy it for the quality and for the fun.

great car

by my cat from hurricane,wv. | April 26, 2014

hands free,due to placement of features at touch of your fingers. seat adjustment with fob is great and helpful.

ATS is a surprise.

by ATS SPORT from Cleveland OH | April 9, 2014

Great car with a great deal. Included service is a great incentive since the manufacture supports the reliability. Good mileage and great styling.

Amazing car...

by Patialv from San Jose | February 14, 2014

I bought a Cadillac ATS from Fremont Dealership. I had been shopping for a few days. They gave me the best price and great customer service...a perfect combo.

love my ATS

by Debbi from NH | December 28, 2013

I have only had the car for a few weeks so reliability isn't something I can comment on but it handles beautifully. The back seat is smaller than the CTS I had before but since I never ride in back and we don't take other people that often, I don't care. I love the styling and the performance. I have to learn quite a bit to use the CUE system, its rather like learning a smart phone. It's great in snow - I tested it out on a really bad night driving home from Manchester airport (NH), snowing, slippery roads and an hour and a half drive. It was perfect. Heated seat and steering wheel didn't hurt either!