We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Cadillac ATS

2015 Cadillac ATS
Available in 30 styles:  2015 Cadillac ATS 2dr AWD Coupe shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

not the most rebable carive owned

by Cady from Nebrfaska | September 18, 2016

the car is new it is a 2015 and is for sale at a local dealers. I would like to know the value of the car that is new but is three years old. it does not have any miles.

Missed a few things

by Terry from Michigan | August 28, 2016

I really wished the salesman would have have not said ATS 2.0T (Luxury ) when it has NO heated seats no CD player and saying it has the premium sound system. When my truck sounds better and have heated seats in cold Michigan mornings a couple other little things but not to say I don't like my CADILLAC AT 2.0T LUXURY MODEL I do great to drive looks great, great on gas wife is happy .I guess I assumed a luxury car would have these things standard yes it was 88° outside and I didn't think of taking a CD out of my Truck when I bought my ATS 2.0T.

Outstanding!

by DCVentura from Ventura, CA | June 24, 2016

My last 2 cars were German performance sedans, this Cadillac out handles the best from Germany without a doubt! I've been driving the back roads home just because the ATS 2.0T is such a blast to drive. But also very civilized on the highway. Fit and finish is every bit as good as what the Europeans produce. Do yourself a favor and take one for a test drive and make sure you include some twisty roads while you're at it.

Great car, fun to drive

by Cadillac Guy from Kansas CIty Missouri | June 3, 2016

This car is the premium ATS AWD 3.6 coupe I previous owned an ATS 2 liter turbo premium AWD sedan, I loved the car but after driving the 3.6 version of the ATS I knew the ATS 3.6 AWD coupe was going to be my next vehicle. The ATS has all the refinement of the Cadillac plus the follow Great handling, Same suspension as the camaro Super acceleration 0-60 5 secs The car has an exhaust sound that is great when accelerating down the highway The difference in the cost of fuel makes the 3.6 cheaper to drive than the 2 liter turbo version. The premium version of the car has every option that can be put on an car. Not a bad thing to say

Least value for the money I paid!

by Ron from Bristol Virginia | October 8, 2015

I don't like the fact that this car doesn't have heated seats, or a cd player and the rear camera leaves a lot to be desired! Otherwise it's a great car and the performance is outstanding! It's hard to believe a 4 cylinder can produce 285 horsepower!

ATS

by dlbarley from Ft. Lauderdale, FL | November 19, 2014

Excellent car, but the Brushed Alum trim is not Cadillac. The car performs very well, but a little overpriced