2003 Cadillac CTS

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Ultimate driving experience

by Classic Style from North Carolina | November 6, 2013

I am loving my CTS! The interior and exterior scream luxury... it's a pleasure to drive. The features are way ahead of their time and timeless...

Very stylish look

by Frank the Tank from West Hills , CA | May 14, 2013

I am very happy with my 2003 Cadillac CTS. The ride is smooth and it has a great look. The A/C is ice cold, it has good power. It was a smooth process to buy the car. CARS.com is a great resource! Thank you, Frank the Tank

2003 Cadillac CTS Base is a True Competitor

by SCCA Solo Driver from Washington, DC | March 11, 2013

Found this car of Cars.com, and bought it the same day. This Cadillac handles fast driving just as well as my previous German luxury car, with accurate steering and tenacious grip on both sharp corners and sweeping curves. The entire drivetrain and suspension on this car was sourced in Germany, and assembled in USA with DOHC V-6, Getrag 5-speed transmission with Sachs clutch, and Sachs struts and shocks: it is an excellent car, as good as any made. Body structure is extraordinarily rigid and solid (that's good!). The suspension handles rough city streets well, and still gives a firm smooth ride on the highway. The standard audio system gives concert hall sound for classical and pop rock music. Leather seats are ample and very comfortable for driver and passengers alike. Delivers 30+ MPG at 60 mph, and 20 MPG in mixed congested city driving.

My first car

by First Car from Menlo Park, CA | February 10, 2013

I love it. Bought a 2003 with 48K miles on it. Only gold Cadillac in my high school parking lot. Drives really nice and comfortable. Steering's a bit heavy.

classies car I've ever owned

by disabled veteran from Mobile, Ala. | July 24, 2012

I love my 03 CTS. nI traded a 1994 Eldorado for it. I really liked the Eldorado, but I'am disabled and the Eldorado was just too big and heavy. the CTS gives me the comfort and size I need. even though it's an 03 it really felt like a new Cadillac when I got it.if possible, when I go to trade again, I'll buy another CTS. I was also looking at BMW 3 series and Mercedes C and E class, and the CTS won out with me.

Snazzy Fuel Efficient Cadillac

by A Satisfied CTS Owner from Cincinnati, Ohio | October 3, 2011

I have been a Cadillac Driver since 1978. This is the 1st small Cadillac that was both an eye catching,(to me) Caddy and also rides well with regular fuel. I love the smooth ride and easy manuverability as well.

First Cadillac

by The Accountant from Westchester, NY | April 29, 2011

This was the first Cadillac I ever owned and it will certiantly NOT be the last. I first fell in love with the look and style but never thought it would have so much power. The interior is very luxurious and the exterior looks very classy. There hasnt been any problems with mine, but it does cost a little more for the normal maintenance. All in all I have had this car for years and love it!

Horrible product

by Very disappointed CTS owner in Boise Idaho from Idaho | January 9, 2011

My wife and I have owned our 2003 CTS for about a year, and so far we have had to visit the dealership every other month for repairs adding up to over $2,300. The car breaks so often that I have my mechanic on speed dial and he can recognize me by voice. We purchased this car with only 60,000 miles on it and have put 37,000 miles on it so far, always change the oil every 3,000miles and performed all of the preventative maintenance necessary. Three days after we purchased the car the system stability light came on while we were on the interstate and the car started to jerk violently to the right. Took it to the dealer and fixed the problem for the sum of $400. Two months later the car had to go back in for a leaking oil cooler and cam shaft seals, this was fixed for only $900! The next month the traction control light came on and the car would not shift out of park unless you shifted immediately when the car started, this was a cheap fix that was caused by 1 burnt out tail light. Just today a nice little light came on that said, "reducing engine power" and I could only go 6mph! I can't wait to get to the dealer on Monday and find out how much this is gonna cost! Over all I believe that Cadillac pushed out a very unreliable product, I have owned several Cadillac's throughout my life and I am sad to say that I do not think that I will ever own another one after this. I would never ever, EVER recommend this car to anyone friend or foe!

In Love With My CTS

by The Cadillac of Cadillacs from Des Moines, IA | July 15, 2010

I've dreamed of owning this car since the model first came out almost a decade ago. Now that I own one, I wish I had bought one sooner. It is an absolute dream to drive this car. Not only is she a "head turner" from the outside, but the luxury and comfort inside is terrific. Throw an engine in there that purrs, yet has some gusto when you want it and it's a match made in heaven. I LOVE this car!!!

Disappointed

by Disappointed CTS owner from Maryland | August 17, 2009

When the CTS came out in 2003, I was really attracted to its slick exterior design and I've always thought highly of Cadillacs. That is why I bought a used '03 CTS (with 45k miles) in 2007. It is a great drive but as the car approached 50k miles, it started having problems with the ABS system and Traction control. Later on, I also started having problems with my transmission and had to get transmission work done twice! Fortunately, I had purchased extended warranty that covered most of the repair expenses. The '03 CTS is definitely an unique car with great looks and excellent performance on the road. However, I've been very disappointed with the car's reliability. If you're thinking about getting a CTS, DO get extended warranty!

Featured Services for this Cadillac CTS