See Also: 2005 Cadillac CTS

15 city / 23 hwy

Overall

The best of the best

by caddy man from plymouth meeting,pa | March 9, 2013

This car is great, every thing you would want in a car.Nothing rides like a cadillac. There is nothing like a drive in a cds.

2005 cadillac CTS V6 3.6L

by Pete from Dumfries, VA | January 29, 2013

The car is a very beautiful car, extremely spacious on the inside for a mid size sedan. It handles well and every thing still works at 82K miles. I've owned a 1995 BMW and a 1991 Volvo before and I like both cars, but this Cadillac is definatly my favorite, not only because of the sharp look but the way it handles on the highway. I don't really take on the city streets much, because I use it has a vehicle that gets me back and forth to work or when traveling. I would recommend this car for someone who is over 40 yrs old and knows how to take their time, but can also get someplace fast with style if need be.

Great buy

by Bill from Ojai California | December 20, 2012

Fisher imports was fast, easy , and hassle free.. I bought a 05 cadillac ctsv almost 8 year old car and looked , drove and smelled brand new... That's what's up.. Mr. Fisher you run a tight ship. Great place to buy a car thanks .. Will

Style AND Substance!

by Motsie from Brunswick, GA | July 24, 2012

I bought this car new in 2005; it was good-looking and reasonably priced, and it beat the competition in nearly every category I used for comparison while shopping. 8 years and 130,000 miles later it's arguably still one of the best looking cars around (not counting the new CTS Coupe), still comfortable, relatively quiet, peppy and will turn on a dime. I've had NO mechanical problems, and only one electrical repair (which was my own fault). I'll buy another when it's time...

cadillac means quality?

by rex from Columbia. La | July 2, 2012

2995 cts one of the worse cars I have ever owned. Started using oil at 60,000 miles. Seats uncomfortable, little adjustments considering a cadillac. Now will not crank sometimes. Cadillac should be out of business if this is what Cadillac stands for.

Uses car for Towing

Sam's Caddy

by Sam's Caddy from Virginia | June 5, 2012

Beyond anything I could have imagined! Totally awesome! Best price! and I was even able to negotiate a price that was $2500.00 less. I'm very pleased with this purchase!

2005 Cts-V

by MC from Wyoming | April 2, 2012

Bought the car with 39k runs great had some codes pop up after the first thousand miles had the fuel filter changed has not came back yet. The pins that hold the bottom of the back bumper had all 3 fell out had to replace the. The ergonomics of the shifter position and cup holders are not exactly proper. But great car so far and comfy for our family of four. It does great in the snow with snow tires on and we have made it through a Wyoming winter.

Best Car Ive owned yet!

by slick1010 from IL | February 22, 2012

Second car that Ive owned and I have to say that it is flawless. owned a grand am and had so many computer problems so I finally traded for the CTS It gets up and goes sport mode or without it I have the V6 model but these cars really are smooth rides their quiet no rattling with it being an 05 I wouldnt have thought it could run so nice and fuek economy is decent I usually get 23-26 but its how you drive any car only problem ive heard was parts are pricy but thats luxury for you and thats how most cars are now a days perfect in my eyes though

Worth Every Penny!!!

by CTS lover from Kansas | October 25, 2011

I've been driving a CTS on loan for about 5 months. I've always liked the way the CTS looks and its performance far outweighs design! I have not had any mechanical problems what-so-ever! Never heard a rattle or any kind of noise. The most I've done with this car is have the tires and oil changed. Besides the price of the synthetic oil this car is amazing! It has great "get up" and is very stylish. I do have to say replacements parts can be VERY pricey. The CTS I currently drive needs a taillight cover replaced and that was upwards of $500. I love this car so much I am looking to buy my own, no doubt!!

What a Machine!

by New Caddy Lover from Mrytle Beach, SC. | October 10, 2011

All I can say is wow! I bought this car with higher mileage and its still so strong! The LS6 V8 is amazing. What a perfect combo of performance and luxury. If you have the chance to own one.. DO IT!