See Also: 2006 Cadillac CTS

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great looks, power, comfort

by C.J. from Pennsylvania | January 16, 2014

Recently purchased a '06 CTS from an Cadillac dealership. Great car, great power and a wonderful. smooth ride. Only mild complaint is the interior doesn't offer much room to store items and glove box is tiny. But, hey, that's nitpicking. Very nice car. Luxury at a fraction of new car price.

my 2006 cad cts 2.8

by toutounne from RIGAUD QC | January 3, 2014

my 2006 CTS 2.8 spends more time with my mechanic then with me just before Christmas the engine started cutting out so I had it checked they couldn't find anything wrong day after new years it just wouldn't start so it's back in the shop every month or so something's wrong or breaks I love this car it's got it all I bought new and it's been my baby for several years now and I have taken extremely good care of it but enough is enough It does take a lot of oil and it must be checked weekly all the noises that come out of this car I tell you one day it's the engine ticking the next there a noise from god knows where but the comfort the style the speed it kind of makes you forget the bad stuff.... I will have to buy another car it will be a GM for sure my family as always bought GM cars Nice try Cadillac better luck with the CTS in the future Toutounne

A Shining Example of Excelence

by The_Blur from Chicago, IL | January 11, 2013

The CTS is a glorious example of what luxury should be. The sharp, angular styling instantly turns heads, and the incredible drivability make it a refined American classic in the making.

Least reliable car I've owned

by CTS letdown from Dallas Texas | September 25, 2012

I purchased a 2006 Cadillac CTS with 54,000 miles on it last October. After one month the check engine light came on and after that point it constantly had problems. The gas gauge was faulty and would go from "a half tank" to "a quarter tank" in 10 miles. The car made crazy noises and shook violently in the few days before I got rid of it. I would never advise any one to get one unless you have more than you spent on it to fix it.

2006 CTS "Sport"

by HDF5652 from Seattle, WA | September 10, 2012

My black-on-black CTS sedan has the 6-speed manual transmission w/ performance and luxury package included. I installed high-grade brakes and tires after the orginal ones were worn.

Cts v got moves

by Rasta from North hollywood,ca | January 27, 2012

I have recently purchased a 2006 cts v after owning a mercedes e500. The cadilac cts v has aa lot of new features and the power is totally awesome. The car is like driving a muscle car, with cadilac comfort. I am happy to say american cars can compete with foreign car makers and still keep close with american style. Way to go general motors!

i have seen this car and its worth the money!

by dude from Chicago | January 18, 2012

i went to visit this car because i wanted to see if it was worth my money. I have always been interested in Cadillac's but this one is by far the best for the price thats offered the interior and exterior of the vehicle is unscathed. Under the hood is beautiful and in great condition. I would jump on the offer for this car if i didnt already own one!

Greatest car i have ever driven

by Warren G. from Cincinnati oh | September 25, 2011

If you have the choice take the 3.6 with the auto-stick feature. This car is so quiet its scary. Doing 80 mph feels like 40 mph.I have a 2006. Needless to say my next car will be a Cadillac CTS.

Best car I have ever driven

by Caddy Daddy from Cincinnati Oh | June 29, 2011

I purchased my 2006 CTS with the 3.6l. My sister already had a CTS and i loved the design. This car is so quiet and fast.No problems other than the airbag light for the pasenger malfuctioned. Thats It. Will buy another CTS but for now Im lovin this one

superior vehicle!!

by Lynn from milford DE | May 7, 2011

I have owned four cadillac CTS cars. A 2005, two 2006, and one 2007. All of these cars are superior. They are the best vehicles I have ever owned! All of these have the 3.6L engine. They are good on gas and have good pep! I highly recommend these cars to anyone at any age.

Featured Services for this Cadillac CTS-V