See Also: 2007 Cadillac CTS

2007 Cadillac CTS-V
Available in 1 styles:  2007 Cadillac CTS-V 4dr Sedan shown

15 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Very nice car & great running .

by Lillian from Riverside, R.I. | November 4, 2013

I have always loved a Caddy, since I was a kid. This car a Black 2007, rides great. Never had a problem with this car. I'd own one again if I could afford it. Dealership I felt with charged too much money for this car. It was a $13,000 car by the time they put all kinds of stuff on the car it was up almost $20,000. They ripe you off.

Great Experience

by CadillacMan from St. Paul, MN | July 13, 2013

Pretty much purchased this vehicle on line with Len Dudas in Stevens Point WI. Great experience, I would highly recommend this dealership. I had to drive a few hours, but it was well worth it.

Very Nice

by My first Cadillac! from Dallas, TX | October 31, 2011

Bought a used one, loaded, with every option. Mileage was very good, only 23,000 when I picked it up. It has every bell and whistle that I could ask for. This vehicle is very comfortable, drives smooth. Quite when I turn on, gives way to the easy ride and operation. Very nice for my first cadillac CTS.

I switched from foreign to American Luxury

by I'mabeliever from Orange County CA | July 4, 2011

I've driven foreign luxury cars for 20 years, and studied the Cadillac for several reasons. I decided it was more reasonable to buy pre-owned to get all of the bells and whistles I've become accustomed to. I was amazed at how my male friends-- ALL of whom drove foreign luxury cars--- genuinely were impressed by my car. It is kind of a man's mobile, that's true. It handles superbly. I think I'm a convert and have convinced 3 others to switch.

2007 cts

by ruetheday from Phoenix, Az | February 21, 2011

Have the sport edition, at first test I felt it was a bit stout in the seats. Handling was fantastic felt firm and in control at all times. Now I gotten use to the seats and on long trips very confortable ride and did not arrive worn out. The only complaint is the tire noise from the rear. Reinsulated the trunk - problem solved but cannot figure why GM did not spend the extra to do it. Cost to me was $33 and change.

Everything I ever wanted in a car !!

by Geno from North East Pa | February 15, 2011

This car is a World Standard It is all the features that I loved in all of my GM cars in the past .I always wanted Caddy and now I know why!!

CTS-V Delivers

by True Believer from Allentown, PA | January 21, 2011

I have just paid the last payment on my 2007 CTS-V. I look forward to driving this vehicle everyday. After 4 years it has given me zero trouble, gas, oil, tires, filters..that is it! It gets an amzing 25-26 MPG!! It has restored my faith in American cars. As an "oh by the way"....I am 63 years old and love to significantly out perform those truly obnoxious BMW drivers who was told his car was a real performer...go ahead, make my day.

how much I love my cts

by Pearl from st louis, mo | January 17, 2011

my CTS is the best car I have ever owned, I have been a Buick person all my life. I will only have a a caddy from now on

CTS V

by BMW Eater from Michigan | December 30, 2010

I own a 2007 CTS V and I can't be any happier with any other car. The style and performance are like no other. I love the extras you get with the V. Its a true enthusiasts car. For the money, you can't get a better all around car... Luxury, looks, and performance that destroys it's counterparts in every aspect.

CTS VALUE

by Johnny from | November 29, 2010

Good solid car. Think it was a leased car. Bad drivers side window switch, replaced, no other problems after 7k miles. Rides good, small trunk, gas mileage not so great, only 22 mpg for a 6 cylinder.

Featured Services for this Cadillac CTS-V