2008 Cadillac CTS

Available in 4 styles:  2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

one great car

by cadDi from miami | July 25, 2014

this car has never let me down. i have drove this all the way from miami to texas then to california and it drove perfectly

Just what I wanted.

by Older Buyer from Yerington NV, | February 25, 2013

Told the manager what I was looking for, he found it for me in just a few days. I picked it up, it is great. I love it and I love them for finding it for me.

best fun car i ever bought

by shorty from Albuquerque NM | December 4, 2012

what a nice ride this car is. i bought it used had 50259 miles and not a thing wrong with it, it is fully loaded and everything works. the price was right too.

Most luxurious car I have ever owned.

by American car lover. from Centralia, WA | September 1, 2012

I now know why people say that after they bought their first Cadillac they would never buy anything else. I am there. My Cadillac CTS is a car that I can't wait to drive. After adjusting the driver seat to my position, I am ready to drive for any length of time. I am spoiled with this car. I like the looks that we get when we go through town. A Cadillac CTS is not like the more prevalent cars on the road. It is American made, American named, and American engineered. It has to be one of the most beautiful, best handling, and most luxurious cars on the road. I love it and thank God for it.

Great car!

by Houston from New London , OH | March 19, 2012

I own a 2008 Cadillac CTS fully loaded with all wheel drive. It does have a couple downsides but nothing that would keep me from purchasing this car again. Road and wind noise is a big one. With the radio off and fans on low you can hear the road and wind easily. Another is a touch all wheel drive system when you are taking a sharp turn and trying to accelerate. While you're stung it's not bad but when you are parking and have the steering wheel cranked then it can be touchy. Everything else in the car is amazing. From cooled seats to the the auto windshield wipers and the headlight washers it is an amazing vehicle. It has wowed every person that has been in it. Good powertrain and great power can pass people with ease. It is an axing vehicle. Perfect mix between sports car and luxury car. 5 out of 5.

The best car ever!

by sibel from Prince George,VA | November 12, 2011

I loved this Car from the beginning, it is a smoth ride. Joy for the soul if you love cars. You have to drive it to feel the comfort.

great car

by Cadillac love from san francisco, ca | August 7, 2011

I got a 2008 Cadillac CTS in May 2011. I love this car. It was not a car that I reseached, but once I got into the car I loved it. I has great style, comfort and preformance. I did try not to like thw car when the sale person said let go for a ride. I found the car had all that i needed in a car. Everyone I know tell me that my car is beatuiful. I really love the lights on the car and is one of the reasons I picked this car. I got the "big" V6 and it had the performance package. Great power and performance is good all on regular gas

A nice replacement

by Axman from New Lenox, Illinois | August 7, 2011

I was shopping for something more economical to replace my Durango. I also wanted something with a few more toys than I already had. I just happened to run across this Cadillac CTS4 at a local dealership and it turned out to be a nice ride. Since this is a sport model the ride and comfort is not you would typically expect from a Cadillac. It is a bit bumpy and stiff. It is a little tight on the corners but the V6 engin does have giddy-up. However, when driving at higher speeds you do feel it. The outside styling is really nice. The interior looks nice but does have some practicality issues. It could really use some more storage compartments. Leg room is a bit snug. If you have big feet like me, you will run in to the bottom of the dash board with your toes when moving from gas to brake. My CTS4 did come with some nice accessories. However, it was not blutooth capable and I noticed that back-up warning sensors run all the time in reverse and cannot be turned off. There was supposed to be a blinking light in the back , but on my car it disn't exists. The stereo system is nice but the Bose Speaker system is a bit disappointing. There is just not enough bass. The seats are very confertable. Overall, I am very pleased with my choice. In the past I have had very poor experiences with GM products and would have never considered a Cadillac. So far, I have been very please with my CTS4

Nice Car, Except for Bluetooth

by Ride in Style and Not Break the Bank!! from Plano, Texas | June 27, 2011

Only complaint I have with the 2008 model is that the bluetooth capabilities only exist, if you utilize ONSTAR. If you do not have an ONSTAR account, then you are not able to utilize your bluetooth. I've tried to update the bluetooth or ONSTAR system, but I'm being told that the dealers can not help, nor Cadillac. Other than this the vehicle is ok. Nice ride.

could be better

by cts superstar from Dallas | April 18, 2011

Interior could have been built better. Sunroof noisy, leaks. panels rattle. Could be better 4 a Cadi