See Also: 2009 Cadillac CTS

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Longtime Cadillac Consumer

by CDS from Kansas City, MO | February 21, 2013

Prior to purchasing my 2009 CTS, I have been been the satified owner of 2002 Esclade. I puchased the Esclade in 2004 with about 34,000 miles on it. I now have over 273,000 miles on this vehicle all with out any majors repairs the entire time. When I went to purchase the CTS they asked if I was wanting to trade my Esclade in. My response, "Not on your life." I am staying with American made Cadillacs. The quality of their products is outstanding and second to none in my book. My CTS is great! And get this...my Escalde almost drives as smooth as my new (to me) 2009 CTS.

Pimp and science combined-best car ever

by Ian from Butler,bj | September 15, 2012

Finally got my dream car.I've had the cts for about a month now and I still can't believe I own still.theres Nothing like its design,the interior is flawless.best car ever

Sporty & Luxurious

by Caddy from Indiana | July 2, 2012

I went from driving a Yukon Denali to this 4 door coupe. I was most concerned with giving up all of the extra space....I do not miss anything about the Yukon (not to mention the money that I save on fuel)!! The CTS is super sporty and fast, has all of extras and then some...and there is plenty of room for the kids as well. Our entire family loves this car! Not to mention that its comfort when traveling.

CTS4

by ebonbard from Savannah Ga | February 27, 2012

love this car!! I had a ifiniti G35, but this vehicle is so interactive plus the comfort level exceeds the Infiniti. i also have way more room!!

Car of my Dreams!

by Connie B from Brighton CO | July 13, 2011

I purchased a 2009 Cadillac CTS with 1263 miles. It is in show room ccndition, the perfect color and everythig was just as it was described. I was astounded at the deal I got. People at work couldn't believe the price. I love cars.com

Love the CTS

by Buy American from East Peoria, IL | February 27, 2011

The Cadillac CTS is worth a look. With AWD and the new DI engine the car is a real performer. Snowfall is no problem, the car handles and performs like a sports car but yet has the manners of a Cadillac. The CTS will be first on our list of cars when it comes time to trade. The car was purchased a year ago and now has 20K miles and has not been back to the dealer for any warranty issues.

Hang on and have fun.

by CTS-V Fan from Ft Myers, Florida | February 16, 2011

The CTS-V is by far the most fun car I have ever owned. It's like a Corvette ZO6 with a back seat. You will not be dissapointed.

Almost there

by Novice from Ephrata, WA | December 22, 2010

CTS has been a real head turner. I have had more than a couple of people comment that this was the car they would like to own. I feel pretty much the same way but a couple of things have gotten my attention. The ride is good but a little stiffer than I would have liked. The all wheel drive is nice but car is more slippery on slick roads than my 4 motion passat or Kia Sorrento. The electronics are beautiful and useful although it takes a while to learn how to use all of them. Love the navigation and sound system.

Cadillac cts

by 09 Cadillac cts from Chicago,il | November 14, 2010

The 2009 Cadillac cts is very stylish in the exterior and interior appearance. Unfortunately when it rains, I can barely hear the other person on the car's Bluetooth. It is so noisy in the car when it rains, I'm not use to that in any vehicle.... Cadillac cts needs a better sound barrer... I've driven a 2000 cadillac Deville HLS. Which was great didn't have such a sound ... Another issue, if your a person who needs alot of leg room as the driver the rear passenger will suffer as they will be cramped if there sitting directly behind you... Especially if they are tall and also need leg room, this could be very uncomfortable...

Love love this car

by My caddy from Louisiana | November 11, 2010

This is the best car I have ever owned. I love the comfort design of this car. The sound system is awesome.