See Also: 2010 Cadillac CTS

Est. MPG

14 city / 19 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Update

by Senior Gearhead from Macomb,Michigan | March 2, 2014

Impression of my 3.0 performance package AWD CTS has been upgraded to flat out outstanding. The Midwest has been pounded with one of the snowiest and coldest winters on record. The CTS has performed flawlessly in every snow and icy road condition. It is perfectly weight balanced front to rear to maximize traction and control. Last night, a Saturday with no plowed or salted roads, drove it over 100 miles and it performed as if on dry pavement. My wife also has praised it's sure footed experience after driving it this winter also. Being married to her for 42 years, believe me, praises and complements are few and far between. Definitely a long term keeper.

Monster power, luxury & class - Amazing car!

by King of Speed from Bellmore, NY | November 26, 2013

Just ditched my Mercedes Benz E550 and all the problems I was having with it and the snotty expensive service centers. GM, moreso Cadillac...you've made me a customer. I am loving this car as my daily driver. I can't decide which grin is wider, when driving this car or my 05 Porsche 911S. Amazing adrenaline rush with the CTS-V. I highly recommend this car. It's a shame the 2014 is now a TT V6 with only 420 HP. I guess my Supercharged 6.2 V8 with 556 will become a collector.

Family Sports Car

by Rich_L from Saint Johns, FL | November 11, 2013

Do you like a crisp handling car? Do you respect attention to detail? Do you know what a strut tower brace is? Do you have a family--and a dog? Do you wish you still had your sports car? Then, this is the car for you.

Impressed

by Senior Gearhead from Macomb,Michigan | June 21, 2013

Purchased an AWD Certified 2010 CTS Performance package 3.0 about a month ago. Have owned or leased over 150 vehicles, domestic and foreign, some were kept for 12 years, some couldn't wait to get rid of. I'm not loyal to any brand or style and test drove numerous vehicles before deciding on buying the CTS. Some listed at 92K, (Why not? I was curious how some folks could justify the price, setting aside image, brand snobbery and reputation).Up to this point, the flat out best car I owned or leased was a '97 Caddy STS. Drove it for 147,000 miles and last I heard is still running well. This CTS is better in fit, finish, handling, ergonomics and fuel economy. So far, overall average is almost 25 mpg with moderate driving habits, It isn't babied, nor is there an attempt to set the world land speed record on the interstates. The interior controls are very intuitive . It is vault quiet, no rattles or squeaks, regardless of road conditions, feels extremely solid and is fun to drive. Ride quality is slightly firm due to the performance package suspension. It's not a land yacht, nor do I have to worry about my dental work shaking loose. So far, so good. I am thoroughly enjoying this car. It seems to have the right stuff to be a long term keeper.

most comfortable car I've evr had.

by luxury rider from Travelers Rest,SC | May 28, 2013

The CTS is probably the bets car I've evr owned.The dealership made the deal painless.All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Mostly Happy

by Used Cadillac Buyer from Cleveland, OH | February 3, 2013

The car is beautiful and drives and rides great. Seats could be a little lower and more comfortable for my 6' 2" frame. My 2001 Cadillac included rear heated seats and rain sensing wipers, which this 2010 3.6 L Premium package AWD CTS surprisingly doesn't.

No more Cadillac

by Lost railroader from Pulaski County, VA | September 20, 2012

The transmission on my 2010 CTS crapped-out at less than 14,000 miles of easy, careful driving. Other than thankfully I only leased, rather than purchased it, need more be said? No more Cadillac or GM.

Mark of Excellence

by Cadillac Chris from Milwaukee, WI | September 1, 2012

Been driving Cadillacs since the 70s. Glad to be back in a CTS with AWD and the Sports Wagon makes it even better. Great ride.

Very nice car

by Hwarlich from Californis | August 26, 2012

I was looking for an efficient sporty upper class vehicle. I never really thought about a Cadillac, I always look at them as mostly a dads type of car with a boat like ride and bad gas mileage. But I ran across an article comparing them to BMW's which lead me to take more interest. Than through consumers reports and other articles I decide to include them with other cars I was looking at. When viewing the car for the first time, I thought the exterior styling of the CTS 4 door was awesome. It's definitely a design that demands a second look as it drives by. First reactions from people who knew me when pulling up had the same reactions I did. They really enjoyed the styling. I styling is definitely different, well defined and mixes its looks with sporty, classy, luxury and solid. The interior door lines match up to the forward dash in a wrap round effect and has a high end appearance as it's done very nicely. Then you have the center console that drops down with all the buttons and interior controls that sweep down from dash and goes between the seats. This gave the front seats a sporty cockpit feel. I really enjoyed the driver's instrument gauges which nicely surprised me as we actually had gauges for temperature, charging, Oil and most of all a sizable full sweep tachometer. The conditioner works really great over my last vehicle which labored to keep the interior of the cool cool when outside temps reached into the 100's. Not so for this car. The noise level inside the car on the freeway is definitely an improvement over my last car and I really seem the enjoy the sounded of the Boss stereo system as well. As far as gas mileage goes, "surprise" it actually does get what the articles told me it would get. It's a bigger car than my last and has a bigger engine size ( 3.0 6 cylinder) yet it does better overall than my old car. That's a win win for me. CONS: About the only cons I have for the car is the seats don't have much cushion in them as I'd like. So they tend to feel hard at times on some drives. Then, the door opening size seems to be a little tight. So what I like about the car having a low roof line also ends up being a low bridge problem for my head getting in and out of the car. Last notes: I bought this car used and was a little mislead on two of the conveniences I was originally looking for. Okay, big note. Just because the steering wheel has the symbol for blue tooth connections for hands free cell phone operations does not mean it really has those capabilities. I found out the hard way through the dealer that although my car has those symbols on buttons on the steering wheel, in fact, it did not have blue tooth capability. Also, note that if GPS was not installed on the car from the factory, it can not "later" be installed. Had I purchased the car new, I probably would have make sure those were installed. Would I buy the car again?? Yes, overall it's a very impressive car to drive.

2010 CTS-V Sedan

by Beaujangles from Lake Placid, FL | February 17, 2012

First of all this isn't a car, it's a "Time Machine", when you step on the gas it is suddenly 1970 again and you are driving a very plush Muscle Car..and yes I do remember the bad mannered beasts that I drove then and lived to trade in, this car is a Corvillac, my wife and I have owned 7 Corvettes and 2 Cadillacs, and this car tops them all in style comfort and performance...no wonder it is "The worlds Fastest Production Sedan"