See Also: 2014 Cadillac CTS

14 city / 19 hwy

Overall

nicest car ive owned

by automobile enthusiast from corning ,arkansas | June 21, 2014

2014 cadillac CTS premium coupe from Bud Davis cadillac in memphis tenn. this is my 6th cadillac and 2nd CTS ive owned. this 2014 has so many features and handles so well. a big thank you to Bud Davis cadillac in memphis and the sales people who worked with me, ken walden and glenn curry for their curtisy and professionalism in helping me get into my CTS. i highly recomend Bud Davis cadillac to anyone interested in looking at the new CTS.

Wicked Wagon

by Vagoneer from Atlanta, GA | April 29, 2014

This is the first non-truck American vehicle I've owned in many years. I have to say that it's almost unbelievable that GM created such a car (CTS-V Wagon) but I'm so happy they did. My other car is a Miata and this car is as much fun to drive as it is and definitely a much better long-distance cruiser. I am somewhat disappointed in some of the fit and finish for a $70K car. The armrest isn't secure and panel gaps and upholstery doesn't match it's European or Japanese competition. On the other hand, the closest comparable car that I can find (Mercedes AMG E63 Wagon) is another $30-50K so compared to that it's a bargain. I only have 1300 miles on it at this point so I can't report on any reliability so far.

CTS..Highly Recommended

by Diana from Forest, Va. | April 13, 2014

Pinkerton GMC, Lynchburg, Va.is the most accommodating dealer we have ever bought from. Our salesperson was Melvin Harvey - Perfect Transaction! I highly recommend the CTS and Pinkerton.

CTS

by SUGAR from MANSFIELD, LA | March 13, 2014

I LOVE IT IT IS THE MOST COMFORT CAR IN THE WORLD TO DRIVE AND HAVE FUN IT LOVE THE LOOK AND ROOM IN IT

My fifth Cadillac

by Joe from Berlin, Maryland | February 16, 2014

As with all my previous cCadillacs i am very pleased with this car. The dealer provided an excellent buying experience, and is to be commended for his professionalism and service. It was a very nice experience.

Old man's Folly

by pappy from :Henderson, Nevada | February 9, 2014

Car has much more power than I will ever need, however at age 84, It's a toot to drive. Lack of back head room is creating bit of a problem with some of my "average Height " friends,but all in all "all's well"

for kids

by MR.G from s. Fl. | December 31, 2013

If I wanted a corvette I would have bought one. I was very disappointed but the exterior is great after that I got rid of it in 2 months

one of the exciting and improved vehicle I have ow

by mid-size luxury car enthusiast from Fayetteville, North Carolina | December 13, 2013

outstanding vehicle to drive and owned. I would recommend it to any one in the market looking for a mid-size luxury car.