1995 Cadillac DeVille

16 city / 25–26 hwy

Overall

Very Good American Car

by CadillacDriver from Phoenix, AZ | February 8, 2013

I give this car a 5 star rating because it has been very good to me. Smooth and comfortable on the road; it handles with ease and accelerates very well. Passing speed from 55 to 90 is super and, in my book, this is a top rated sedan. It is surprisingly cheap to insure - much cheaper than any of my previous cars and trucks. It is very roomy, comfortable to drive on very long trips, easy around town and it is my car of choice. Nice sounding stereo system, seats are automatic and position any way you choose. A pure luxury sedan; it does what it was designed to do. I have not experienced problems with this car - just usual maintenance work like oil changes, tire changes, and tune ups. The transmission is superb and shifts smooth and quietly. I don't think Mercedes could beat this car value or driver wise. Just change the oil, maintain it properly and drive it. :)

Pretty Good Car

by Matt from Illinois | January 11, 2012

My '95 Cadillac DeVille was my first car and it has been extremely reliable yet I have had some casualties with it. The rims are garbage and constantly leak air. I am having to refill the rims once every three or four days which shouldnt happen. The anti theft security system is a joke considering every time I get into the car it says wait three minutes because the security goes off even though I have the key. Unfortunately, this security issue has happened to me numerous times leaving me in uncomfortable situations. I received this car from my outstanding uncle and couldnt be more satisfied with a first car. Check the rims and check the security system before you purchase a car like this. In the future I plan on only buying German and American made cars preferably the Cadillac Escalade.

Cadillac Sedan DeVille review

by Wisdom from Baltimore, MD | October 13, 2009

I've owned quite a few cars in my almost 40 years of existence, and my '95 Cadillac Sedan DeVille is my favorite vehicle EVER...I would still be driving it probably if my wife didn't total it...I originally paid 1100.00 for the car a few years ago, and the car didn't disappoint me...I was thoroughly surprised by the gas mileage for this V-8 powered vehicle...I was able to fill up the tank, drive from Baltimore to Durham, NC, and almost come back on the same tank of gas...the car was very luxurious...I loved all the power amenities, including my digital dash...trunk room was the most spacious of any vehicle I've owned, and it could fit 6 individuals comfortably if necessary...the only problem I had with the vehicle was the power steering unit...I had to get the pump and a pulley replaced, which was a little hassle, but all in all, a very well-spent little bit of money for luxury....I'll looking to buy another one, maybe '96-'98 model....I strongly recommend this car!!!

Great Car

by kcsmooth99 from Newport NewsVa | October 2, 2009

I got this cars in Oct/08 with 29000 mile. I love this car..Good on gas ( 29 +) The ride is so Smooth.

First Car is A Great One

by New Driver from Chicago, IL | November 25, 2008

I got this car as my first one. At first I didnt like it because I wanted more of a sports car like a eclipse or a civic but i got used to it. It handles better than my mom and dads car and they always want to drive it. It is very roomy and i like the power windows, doors, and power almost everything else. This is great first car because its safe and its not bad on gaas mileage.

best road car I have drove

by retired farmer from Nebraska | January 5, 2008

Bought used 3 years ago and it has been the best car I have ever owned. I am 70 years old and I bought this car to be a road car to visit our children who live 250-300 miles away. It is easy for me to get into as I don't bend well anymore. Can seat 6 very confortable. Trunk has more room than the back of our van did. Drives and handles really nice and I get 28+MPG on the interstate at 75.

Timeless Classic--Comfort Extraordinary

by Fan of Luxury Cars from Sacramento, CA | October 18, 2007

I've owned since 1994. Have driven all the luxury 2008 cars, but yet to find one with the comfort AND handling of this. Surpise to me was the cornering--flat, true. Some features (e.g. automatic evergency release when you put car in R or D) not found of the lastest luxury cars.

Faster than expected

by Cady man from Omaha | June 14, 2007

This car is awesome and i've driven a lot of cars. I've always liked Cadillacs and owning one really showed me why. This baby will really go and it is the best riding car i've ever driven. It gets a lot of compliments and pretty decent gas milege and i dont drive slow. I'll rive cadys for the rest of my life. By the way I drive the concourse model with the northstar.

An oldie, but goodie

by Richsap from LIttle Rock, AR | November 8, 2006

I came upon this car quite by accident. The transmission fell out of our 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier and I needed a ride, cheap and fast. A friend of the family did me a favor and sold me this 1995 Cadillac DeVille Concurs for the under-the-radar price of $1,400, exactly what he had into it. He had purchased if from a salvage yard, which had purchased it from a dealership after it had been repossessed. As far as I can tell, prior to ending up in Little Rock, Arkansas the vehicle was purchased, owned and licensed in Florida. So it looks like I'm just the third owner. Judging by the original paint and interior, the vehicle was garage kept, and very well at that. The reposessee had apparently not taken such good care of the car, as the salvage yard was ready to give it up for scrap metal. The friend I purchased if from put new spark plugs into an ailing engine and literally brought her back to life. I've put about $50 into her for the moment in the form of a new upper radiator hose and some odds and ends. I'm impressed with the car overall, particularly the engineering that must have gone into the design and building of this car. Every system has a system monitor that alerts you to problems, and it also alerts you prior to when an oil change is due or other fluids require replenishment. The ride is awesome... smooth but not sedate, responsive but not sports-car crisp. The amenities are, to be honest, copied by virtually every manufacturer out there. The only problems I have encountered to date, and remember this was written in 2006 about a car that is eleven years old, is that the blower motor has gone out and I get messages at random intervals stateing that my traction control is inoperative and the ride control requires attention. I haven't had the opportunity (read: time, money) to check into those minor inconveniences yet. Surprisingly, I am averaging just over 32 MPG on the required premium fuel, but to do this I must drive like I'm 65 (no offense, Dad). If I put my foot down in it, I'm sure that would drop to the rated average around 22 MPG. For $1,400, an estimated $400 in parts and a few hours of sweat equity, this is a car I can definitely live with for a while. Who says luxury has to be expensive... just wait around a decade or two and see what you can find!

Featured Services for this Cadillac DeVille